NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

And millions of you voted for a pussy grabber, didn't you?
Since we didn't want the enabler of a rapist/racist husband who wanted to continue the fundamental transformation of America into a 3rd world nation, yeah we wanted MAGA.
So you voted in a pussy grabber.
again - name one president who didn't grab one either before or during office.
Most and none bragged about their acts like the Orange.
didn't ask who bragged.
didn't ask for colorful commentary.

i asked you to name any other president who DID NOT grab one now and then.

so - you can't. all you need to say. you can't. hell you can't even prove trump did, just that he said it.
Now wait for his stinging rebuttal and education smear! :)

Since we didn't want the enabler of a rapist/racist husband who wanted to continue the fundamental transformation of America into a 3rd world nation, yeah we wanted MAGA.
Most and none bragged about their acts like the Orange.
didn't ask who bragged.
didn't ask for colorful commentary.

i asked you to name any other president who DID NOT grab one now and then.

so - you can't. all you need to say. you can't. hell you can't even prove trump did, just that he said it.
Now wait for his stinging rebuttal and education smear! :)
here comes the name calling and saying i'm a trump defender. not at all, but i do attack stupid and he's got that down cold.

Explain how this would hamper her.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

HARVEY AND OPRAH ARE PALS....good for them.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

Harvey Weinstein Personally Drags Oprah Into His Sexual Assault ...
Harvey Weinstein Personally Drags Oprah Into His Sexual Assault Scandal
Harvey Weinstein Personally Drags Oprah Into His Sexual Assault Scandal. He makes a bold claim about the entrepreneur. Published October 14th. Harvey Weinstein has been the main topic of Hollywood headlines for the past week with several starlets coming forward claiming the high-powered executive made sexual ...
Oprah Winfrey Calls Harvey Weinstein Scandal a "Watershed Moment ...
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/.../oprah-winfrey-calls-harvey-weinstein-scandal-...
Oct 18, 2017 - The media mogul, who starred in the Weinstein Co.-distributed film 'Lee Daniels' The Butler,' spoke about the allegations against the producer on 'CBS This Morning.' Oprah Winfrey opened up for the first time publicly about the past two weeks' worth of sexual harassment and ...
Harvey Weinstein Says Oprah Called to Support Him, But Her Team ...
www.tmz.com/2017/10/14/harvey-weinstein-says-oprah-called-to-support-bs/
Oct 14, 2017 - Harvey Weinstein says Oprah Winfrey called him to say she was ready to come out and publicly support him.
Oprah Winfrey Speaks Out on Harvey Weinstein's 'Hideous Behavior ...
people.com/.../oprah-winfrey-cant-find-the-words-to-articulate-the-magnitude-of-har...
Oct 13, 2017 - “I've been processing the accounts of Harvey Weinstein's hideous behavior and haven't been able to find the words to articulate the magnitude of the situation,” the media mogul wrote on Facebook Thursday. She added, “Filmmaker James Schamus captured so much of what I've been feeling when he said: ...
Oprah Winfrey says Harvey Weinstein scandal is "triggering a lot of ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/.../oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment-alleg...
Oct 18, 2017 - When it comes to Hollywood and the growing allegations of sexual harassment and assault against Harvey Weinstein, Oprah Winfrey says she tries to "look for the rainbow in the cloud, whatever is the silver lining." "This is what I do know for sure: When something this major happens, when you have the ...
Oprah Winfrey on why Harvey Weinstein scandal is a "watershed ...
upload_2018-1-8_12-11-30.jpeg▶ 2:20
https://www.cbsnews.com/.../oprah-winfrey-on-why-harvey-weinste...
Oct 18, 2017
During her "CBS This Morning" interview, Oprah Winfrey spoke out on the sexual harassment allegations ...

Golden Globes 2018: Oprah Winfrey steals the show on night ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › Film
8 hours ago - Golden Globes 2018: See what everyone is wearing on the red carpet. Women also used the night to demand justice in an industry reeling from the fall-out of the Harvey Weinstein scandal. No-one spoke more powerfully than Oprah Winfrey, who became the first black woman to win the Cecil B DeMille ...
Images for Oprah Winfrey Harvey Weinstein
upload_2018-1-8_12-11-30.jpeg

Oh brother... what dirt do you have on Oprah...Haaa Haaa...? Nothing!

The only thing I need to know about her is that she supported jughead. That right there is reason enough to send her to Guantanamo Bay Cuba.
And millions of you voted for a pussy grabber, didn't you?

James Buchanan

Oprah and her running mate..bigfoot will tank the DOW back to 6000 like Obama did in 2009
The regressives are walking disasters, and I don't think we will survive another one. Thank God I'll be dead soon.

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”
It's about time that there was a lesbian in the White House!!!

Well, aside from Condy Rice and Dick Cheney's daughter.

Why would Dick Cheney's daughter be in the White House?

Democrats are so dumb lol. How bout you idiots try to put forth some candidates with ideas & experience rather than focusing on gender & color for a change.
Oprah actually is a successful business person that earned her money, not inherit it from daddy like Trump.

Oprah hasn’t filed bankruptcy 6 times like Trump.

Oprah actually is loved by millions of people all over the world. Unlike Trump.

What exactly was Trumps experience again?

There is that liberal lie again! Right on cue!

HARVEY AND OPRAH ARE PALS....good for them.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

Harvey Weinstein Personally Drags Oprah Into His Sexual Assault ...
Harvey Weinstein Personally Drags Oprah Into His Sexual Assault Scandal
Harvey Weinstein Personally Drags Oprah Into His Sexual Assault Scandal. He makes a bold claim about the entrepreneur. Published October 14th. Harvey Weinstein has been the main topic of Hollywood headlines for the past week with several starlets coming forward claiming the high-powered executive made sexual ...
Oprah Winfrey Calls Harvey Weinstein Scandal a "Watershed Moment ...
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/.../oprah-winfrey-calls-harvey-weinstein-scandal-...
Oct 18, 2017 - The media mogul, who starred in the Weinstein Co.-distributed film 'Lee Daniels' The Butler,' spoke about the allegations against the producer on 'CBS This Morning.' Oprah Winfrey opened up for the first time publicly about the past two weeks' worth of sexual harassment and ...
Harvey Weinstein Says Oprah Called to Support Him, But Her Team ...
www.tmz.com/2017/10/14/harvey-weinstein-says-oprah-called-to-support-bs/
Oct 14, 2017 - Harvey Weinstein says Oprah Winfrey called him to say she was ready to come out and publicly support him.
Oprah Winfrey Speaks Out on Harvey Weinstein's 'Hideous Behavior ...
people.com/.../oprah-winfrey-cant-find-the-words-to-articulate-the-magnitude-of-har...
Oct 13, 2017 - “I've been processing the accounts of Harvey Weinstein's hideous behavior and haven't been able to find the words to articulate the magnitude of the situation,” the media mogul wrote on Facebook Thursday. She added, “Filmmaker James Schamus captured so much of what I've been feeling when he said: ...
Oprah Winfrey says Harvey Weinstein scandal is "triggering a lot of ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/.../oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment-alleg...
Oct 18, 2017 - When it comes to Hollywood and the growing allegations of sexual harassment and assault against Harvey Weinstein, Oprah Winfrey says she tries to "look for the rainbow in the cloud, whatever is the silver lining." "This is what I do know for sure: When something this major happens, when you have the ...
Oprah Winfrey on why Harvey Weinstein scandal is a "watershed ...
View attachment 170580▶ 2:20
https://www.cbsnews.com/.../oprah-winfrey-on-why-harvey-weinste...
Oct 18, 2017
During her "CBS This Morning" interview, Oprah Winfrey spoke out on the sexual harassment allegations ...

Golden Globes 2018: Oprah Winfrey steals the show on night ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › Film
8 hours ago - Golden Globes 2018: See what everyone is wearing on the red carpet. Women also used the night to demand justice in an industry reeling from the fall-out of the Harvey Weinstein scandal. No-one spoke more powerfully than Oprah Winfrey, who became the first black woman to win the Cecil B DeMille ...
Images for Oprah Winfrey Harvey Weinstein
View attachment 170583
View attachment 170584
View attachment 170581
View attachment 170585
View attachment 170582

They're both part of the same Hollywood Liberal Elite club. Most of those dunces wearing black last night, were well-aware of Weinstein's crimes. They were just acting again last night. Hillary Clinton, Meryl Streep, and Oprah Winfrey are hypocrite frauds. Period, end of story.

Oprah and her running mate..bigfoot will tank the DOW back to 6000 like Obama did in 2009
The regressives are walking disasters, and I don't think we will survive another one. Thank God I'll be dead soon.
a 3 foot high pile of horse manure, declaring itself a liberal, would announce its running in 2020,,,and it will already have 39% of any poll

Oh, isn't this 'nice'. Who needs legitimate debates or legitimate primaries. if there is one thing Hillary and the Democrats proved in 2016 is that the will of Democrat voters, legal primaries, fair debates, preventing election fraud, and campaign laws are HIGHLY OVER-RATED!

It seems the Liberal media and DNC are once again deciding for themselves to give the big ol' :fu: to their base, telling them, 'You can sit this one out again. We'll decide who our next Candidate will be.'

At least this time it looks like they have picked a candidate without a past history of scandal, Influence Peddling, accepting bribes, abandoning Americans to die, endangering national security, and one with whom there will be very little chance of being under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she committed right at election time.

Bravo, Democrats - you're learning.

:lmao:

a 3 foot high pile of horse manure, declaring itself a liberal, would announce its running in 2020,,,and it will already have 39% of any poll

'MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and CNN predict 'Pile O'Manure' will 'win' the DNC Nomination followed by a 'landslide victory' over the GOP nominee...trust us'

:p

'MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and CNN predict 'Pile O'Manure' will 'win' the DNC Nomination followed by a 'landslide victory' over the GOP nominee...trust us'

:p
Fake Mammath Ass Pole of the day,,,,,2020,,,,,,,,Trump 69% Pile Of GoatPoop 21% Pile Of Kangaroo Poop 15% Hillary 4% Oprah 2%

Then Michael Savage is absolutely correct: liberalism is a mental disorder. What kind of delusion makes liberals will elect another black for president when America has already had an 8-year up close and personal tour of what a hate-filled, stupid, violent, despicable race the blacks are? The black crybabies have made it clear they're an exercise in violent, sadistic exercise in hatred of whites and liberal CRETINS think that a white-majority country is going elect a member of this horrid race as president again???
Your deep seated racism is showing.

Said individual was busted for 50#'s of crack at LAX. A draft boosted her skirt
more deplorable lies.

No lie. Gubmint Authorities found dopra to have more crack than any lean White Woman could imagine. Some jig got lost down there.
No one cares what anyone did in their 20’s. Trump was a serial sex offender right up into the 2010’s and you still voted for him.
Oprah is everything Trump is not:
Honest
A real billionaire
Spends millions on helping people
Stable
A genius who won’t go around telling everyone she’s a genius like the Doofus in Chief
Cares about the poor and common man
Smart as a whip
Never sexually assaulted anyone
The list is endless.

Forum List

Back