NBC says voting for Trump is an unconstitutional racist hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Are you white? Did you vote for Donald Trump in 2016? If so NBC says you are a racist who has broken the law.
NBC Says Voting For Trump Is An Unconstitutional Racist Hate Crime

LOL like we said you prove the depth of your idiot IQ's daily in fact it's now 24 hrs a day where you cann see huge morons it's incredible the losers who march to strip their ownn rights away but to stupid to see that's exactly what you idiots are doinng.

Are you white? Did you vote for Donald Trump in 2016? If so NBC says you are a racist who has broken the law.

LOL like we said you prove the depth of your idiot IQ's daily in fact it's now 24 hrs a day where you cann see huge morons it's incredible the losers who march to strip their ownn rights away but to stupid to see that's exactly what you idiots are doinng.
NBC is losing it's audience almost as fast as CNN.

Still.....the left has hope.
Plenty of women support Liz Warren when she pulled a classless stunt by attacking Bernie Sanders on stage at the end of the debate. Even conservative Fox News anchorwoman Anzley Earhart felt is was appropriate for Warren to entrap Sanders on the stage after he denied that he ever said a woman couldn't become president.

This is why they say there's one born every minute.

Expect the Democrats to continue to try all levels of nonsense against Trump right through the election. They see the writing on the wall.

An op/ed misquoted by InfoWars...LOl!

I don’t believe Trump is racist. I do believe he has less social awareness and couth than Michael Scott from The Office. He is the king of inappropriate behavior, yet I will still vote for him, because the Republican Party is incapable of producing a better candidate. Am I the only conservative looking forward to Nikki Haley in 2024?

We already did this one.

What no link in the Supplement Wars article where someone at NBC or affiliated with them said this? No? Just alt-right gas-bagging?
Sigh...I shouldn't have to work this hard to get a genuine conspiracy theory.

I don’t believe Trump is racist. I do believe he has less social awareness and couth than Michael Scott from The Office. He is the king of inappropriate behavior, yet I will still vote for him, because the Republican Party is incapable of producing a better candidate. Am I the only conservative looking forward to Nikki Haley in 2024?

Im looking forward to a real Conservative in 2024, but Nikki Haley does not qualify as such, in my mind.

• Banned

What no link in the Supplement Wars article where someone at NBC or affiliated with them said this? No? Just alt-right gas-bagging?
Sigh...I shouldn't have to work this hard to get a genuine conspiracy theory.

65686418_846068822424962_3919097948964651008_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back