NBC Today show turns Father's Day segment into pro-abortion show. You can't make this up.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill

"I couldn't be a father without abortion"... an insane comment that only makes sense to a committed mind fucked progressive.
This is the time we are living in, when liberals turn father's day into a celebration of abortion.

Plus attention whore Coonteenth stepping all over Fathers Day. Do it on another day classless dipshits

NBC "News" stokes a lot of the Left-Wing violence with their relentless hate mongering.
Usually, Progressives are intolerant of normal Mothers, Fathers and children.
They actually believe that two men can procreate and give birth to a baby.
peteybuttigiegdfxvxvghjkl.jpg

You look at the Alito leak and how could you not but think that Margaret Atwood was a prophet? She’s not just a brilliant writer, she was a prophet

Alito was the kind of young man who when he was at Princeton railed against coeducation, railed against letting women into the eating clubs

He strikes me as one of those very self-righteous types seeking to remake society.

"I couldn't be a father without abortion"... an insane comment that only makes sense to a committed mind fucked progressive.
This is the time we are living in, when liberals turn father's day into a celebration of abortion.
So Liberals are not permitted to speak about ABORTION?

Abortion is black genocide.

DEMONSTRABLY.

How many black babies have been aborted?

THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS RACIST AF.

— More than 19 million Afro-American/Black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country.
— Afro-American/Black women have a significantly higher abortion rate than Whites and Hispanics.
— 36.0% of all abortions in the U.S. in 2014 were performed on Afro-American/Black women, however, only about 13.3% of the total population is Afro-American.
— Afro-Americans are no longer the nation’s largest minority group. Today, Hispanics have outpaced Afro-Americans in population growth.
— For every 1,000 live births, non-Hispanic Afro-American/Black women had 391 abortions. Non-Hispanic White women had 120 abortions per 1,000 live births.
Michigan Statistics
— Afro-American/Black women had 12,789 of the 25,757 abortions performed on Michigan residents in 2017. (Of the total 26,594 reported abortions in Michigan in 2017, 837 were performed on non-residents and 25,757 were performed on residents).
While Afro-American/Black women make up only about 14% of Michigan’s female population, they had 50.6% of all abortions reported in the state in 2017.
96.2% of Afro-American/Black women having abortions are not married.
Afro-American abortions by age:
Under 20–8.8%
20–24–31.1%
25–29–34.3%
30–34–15.8%
35 and Older — 10%

How do we not know who leaked the Roe v Wade stuff?

It could only be a handful of people.

Could it be the Biden DOJ doesnt want to know?

I'm old enough to remember a time when a pro-choice special on Father's Day featuring men who had recently gotten a woman knocked up and who didn't want to become fathers might have been a great segment by Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla on The Man Show. But everyone is so touchy nowadays.

fd.jpg

"Today is Fathers Day! My children are coming over to spend the day with me!"

Wokist, progressives and virtue signaling Democrats:

whocares.jpg

DragEric-scaled.jpg

"I would like to spend the day with your children!"

Wokist, progressives and virtue signaling Democrats:

RonArticle_pic.jpg

I wish this was the most blatant propaganda I've ever seen on American Mainstream News...

... Sadly this propaganda only rates an 8 out of 10.

Forum List

Back