NC Mayor EXPOSES Kamala’s FEMA Lie After His Own Daughter Is Denied $750 Relief Payment

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

NC Mayor EXPOSES Kamala’s FEMA Lie After His Own Daughter Is Denied $750 Relief Payment

9 Oct 2024 ~~ By Jason Walsh

A North Carolina mayor has slammed Vice President Kamala Harris for lying about FEMA efforts to assist residents following the catastrophic hurricane Helene.
Newland Mayor Derek Roberts, whose daughter’s house was destroyed by the hurricane, revealed she was denied the $750 FEMA payment.
“My daughter, whose house got completely wiped out – she has no flood insurance – meets with a FEMA person, applies for everything, doesn’t get the $750 that Kamala says she’s supposed to get. Gets approved for $300 for personal items. What is that gonna do?” Roberts asked in outrage.
More than a week after the storm made landfall, officials are still struggling to keep up with relief requests.

Commentary:
I see the necessity to make sure that people aren’t gaming the system and stealing the money, but this shows the stupidity of the federal gov't, especially FEMA.
This is not stupidity. It's malfeasance. Deliberate, unmitigated evil intent.
Let's call it what it is. Stupidity can explain a blunder or two. This kind of long term, nefarious action can be nothing but deliberate by people who have sold their soul to the Devil.
While Joe Biden accuses Trump of an “onslaught of lies”. Just forget about “The Border is Secure”, “Bidenomics is working!”, “It’s a Russian laptop”, and so many other lies the his administration have made.
Is it a $750 dollar "Relief Payment" or is it a $750 dollar "Relief Loan"?
Flood insurance is only available if the home is located in a federally designated flood zone. These zones are identified along known water systems and courses. I don’t know the particulars in this case but from some of the videos I seen, torrential flows coming down the hills through the draws did massive damage. These draws don’t necessarily qualify as flood zones if they don’t have historic water flow data.
Emergency relief should apply first for flood damage outside of “flood zones” as within flood zones you can buy FEMA flood insurance and thus have some coverage.
Of course this whole system is a make-work scam for federal bureaucrats and only exists due to Democrats historic hatred of blacks. State run emergency relief in the south was stacked against minorities and the poor. Feds stepped in to stop Jim Crow era racism set up by Democrats.

He admits she got $300. Why she didn’t get the full $750 remains to be seen
It's means based. The daughter of the mayor is likely financially well off.

You'll also nottice he said the house was "destroyed" first, then later said they had to haul everything out of the first floor, which means the house was not "destroyed", it was flooded on the ground floor.

My guess is that she got few inches of water on the ground floor and decided she'd see how much she could get outta FEMA for it. You know how entitled these bloody tRumplings are.

He admits she got $300. Why she didn’t get the full $750 remains to be seen
The rest of the story is missing. the 750 is the most but obviously your dealing with the government and there are rules

So if the person did not get the full amount then there is a reason.

They have rules when handle out this money so it clear that since she did not get the full amount there was a reason.

The reason is people living on the coast who can afford it have hurricane insurance

The myth - I will get 750 dollars from FEMA

the truth - FEMA can’t provide money for expenses covered by insurance or duplicate benefits from another source. However, FEMA may be able to help with unmet needs, including uninsured or underinsured losses.

Myth: If I submit a FEMA application, I will automatically get $750 from FEMA.

So there was a reason and the person should have been told why. But for public consumption she did not get the 750 is all we know. I would believe that if they do not get that amount that the reason was given to them.

Still the reason why is pretty clear. Person may not agree with it.

Last edited:
The rest of the story is missing. the 750 is the most but obviously your dealing with the government and there are rules

They have rules when handle out this money so it clear that since she did not get the full amount there was a reason.

The reason is people living on the coast who can afford it have hurricane insurance

the truth - FEMA can’t provide money for expenses covered by insurance or duplicate benefits from another source. However, FEMA may be able to help with unmet needs, including uninsured or underinsured losses. Myth: If I submit a FEMA application, I will automatically get $750 from FEMA.

So there was a reason and the person should have been told why. But for public consumption she did not get the 750 is all we know. I would believe that if they do not get that amount that the reason was given to them.

They know why she didn't get the full mount, but they chose to lie.

the truth - FEMA can’t provide money for expenses covered by insurance or duplicate benefits from another source. However, FEMA may be able to help with unmet needs, including uninsured or underinsured losses. Myth: If I submit a FEMA application, I will automatically get $750 from FEMA.

Wow. Do you babble like that in your normal life or is that something you reserve for here?

Yes. She got $300 rather than $750 and there almost definitely was a reason and she almost definitely was told what it was.

Beyond that… what you posted was gibberish

I see the necessity to make sure that people aren’t gaming the system and stealing the money, but this shows the stupidity of the federal gov't, especially FEMA.
Well, this isn't just anyone, this is the daughter of the mayor of the city, and I'm sure FEMA saw her house.

This is not stupidity. It's malfeasance. Deliberate, unmitigated evil intent.
I expect that it will eventually be revealed that there has been massive theft within FEMA and its employees, some of them at least, are living in big mansions, driving exotic foreign cars and taking fabulous vacations with the money. That is your federal government.

Well, this isn't just anyone, this is the daughter of the mayor of the city, and I'm sure FEMA saw her house.

I expect that it will eventually be revealed that there has been massive theft within FEMA and its employees, some of them at least, are living in big mansions, driving exotic foreign cars and taking fabulous vacations with the money. That is your federal government.
Yeah. Sure.

And the 2020 election was stolen and Haitians are eating your pets

Should Dem lies to the American people be punishable by 10 years in prison?

I've never bought that lying was just part of politics. Try blatantly lying on your resume or job interview or to your boss. This is a fundamental flaw to our governance designed to protect a corrupt system. There should be SEVERE penalties to blatant lying, cheating, stealing and misusing your position for personal gain with an elected office.

Wow. Do you babble like that in your normal life or is that something you reserve for here?

Yes. She got $300 rather than $750 and there almost definitely was a reason and she almost definitely was told what it was.

Well you did add that it was confusing to you why

Sorry that I am not simple minded like yourself.

You wonder why

I provide an explanation but I will try and type slower so that you can understand.

that is the difference.

Last edited:
I've never bought that lying was just part of politics. Try blatantly lying on your resume or job interview or to your boss. This is a fundamental flaw to our governance designed to protect a corrupt system. There should be SEVERE penalties to blatant lying, cheating, stealing and misusing your position for personal gain with an elected office.
All that and you support TRUMP?

The biggest liar that ever say in the Oval Office

It's means based. The daughter of the mayor is likely financially well off.

You'll also nottice he said the house was "destroyed" first, then later said they had to haul everything out of the first floor, which means the house was not "destroyed", it was flooded on the ground floor.

My guess is that she got few inches of water on the ground floor and decided she'd see how much she could get outta FEMA for it. You know how entitled these bloody tRumplings are.
Nope, I have other threads about FEMA and this hurricane. Your post fails, and so has the federal government. This response is worse than the Katrina response in 2005 and that one, as we have already proved, was mostly the incompetence of Ray Nagin and Kathleen Blanco - both Democrats.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back