NCAA now pussing out

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Going to run March Madness without fans
So disheartening to see the overreaction to something that is utterly dwarfed on a daily basis by pneumonia, flu, heart attacks and electrocutions

Trying to slow infection rates isnt pussing out it's common sense. It really won't affect much.

For all you morons who think this virus is a hoax do us a favor and go to Europe, walk into a hospital and the send us a report.

To me, this sickness is no different compared to anything else that a person can be hit with and so I don't understand the delays and cancellations of whatever is on hold or called off all together. In my opinion, it all comes down to how personally responsible each person on this planet is where they themselves are concerned. In other words, are hands being washed significantly enough? Are mouths being covered well enough when there is coughing coming from them, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They’ll still get their TV money.
That sport has been ruined by ghetto culture and money anyway.
Maybe they’ll add an audience track to the broadcast. Otherwise all you’ll hear is players cussing. It’ll sound like a rap song (oxymoron).

For all you morons who think this virus is a hoax do us a favor and go to Europe, walk into a hospital and the send us a report.
It’s not a hoax. The dem reaction is.
Correct
Utterly disproportionate to the actual observed results. I doubt it is a top 20 killer in the USA on a daily basis. Liberals believe that if the Media is harping then it must be very bad snd very Real while forgetting this is the era of MSM exaggeration and fakery
It’s a virus, no one ever said that was a hoax although liberals repeat that fallacy over and over
This situation well fits the snowflake safe space mentality as they can hide in their basements and rail at the meat eaters of the USA who provide all their free stuff.

To me, this sickness is no different compared to anything else that a person can be hit with and so I don't understand the delays and cancellations of whatever is on hold or called off all together. In my opinion, it all comes down to how personally responsible each person on this planet is where they themselves are concerned. In other words, are hands being washed significantly enough? Are mouths being covered well enough when there is coughing coming from them, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Personal responsibility? How is some jerk not covering his mouth when he caughs a matter of MY personal responsibility?

I was going to the NCAA wrestling championships in Minneapolis but now that's out. No worries because ESPN has great coverage and the price gouging NCAA will take a big hit. Eff the NCAA. They were looking to rob me of $3000 for 3 days. I'll probably never go again after 20 straight years. So don't cry for the crooks at the NCAA.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Personal responsibility? How is some jerk not covering his mouth when he caughs a matter of MY personal responsibility?
It isn't, but covering your own mouth whenever you have coughing to do is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Before others overreact let’s get a panel of 50 True experts who will testify its best to shut down like this
NOW on any given day crowded arenas are Already a top spot to pick up something. We Know That Already !
I want Experts to state that right now is an inordinately unsafe time to be around each other,
I don’t want TV and radio and print to be the arbiters.
Right now the Media has told the NCAA what to do.
That is Wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Of coures it is, but thaat's not what you said earlier. You said it comes down to PERSONAL RESPONAIBILITY. Personal responsibility can't control what other can and will do. Stop trying to minimize the virus for political purposes.

Before others overreact let’s get a panel of 50 True experts who will testify its best to shut down like this
NOW on any given day crowded arenas are Already a top spot to pick up something. We Know That Already !
I want Experts to state that right now is an inordinately unsafe time to be around each other,
That is Wrong.

More than 50 experts already have dumb ass.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Of coures it is, but thaat's not what you said earlier. You said it comes down to PERSONAL RESPONAIBILITY. Personal responsibility can't control what other can and will do. Stop trying to minimize the virus for political purposes.
However it is that you are looking at what I said is not how I meant it. I am only trying to say that people need to do their part by being responsible for themselves since themselves are the only people that they can really be responsible for in the first place and those who have family members who can't do for themselves for whatever reason need to make sure that they are well taken care of too and if trying to trivialize what is going on is how I have come across, that is not even close to being my intention. Because of the card that my mom was dealt in life, I have had sickness and disease in my face since the age of four.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. My mom was hit with a sickness named Guillian-Barre Syndrome and she got it through a respiratory infection.

Last edited:
That is Wrong.

More than 50 experts already have dumb ass.
Only in your wishes

So 1/300 th of One Percent have been infected and we have an economy killing Trump blaming panic

It was asked here several times”what will be the next Media and Democrat hoax? “ Somebody must have answered “epidemic” and congratulations

Liberals are by nature a scared bunch so it’s a Perfect opportunity to spread it around
Sad to see the Media telling these entities what they should do and the “socially conscious” virtue singnalers lapping it up over an issue that is roughly the same odds in the USA as being hit by lightning.

Forum List

Back