NCAA now pussing out

Before others overreact let’s get a panel of 50 True experts who will testify its best to shut down like this
NOW on any given day crowded arenas are Already a top spot to pick up something. We Know That Already !
I want Experts to state that right now is an inordinately unsafe time to be around each other,
I don’t want TV and radio and print to be the arbiters.
Right now the Media has told the NCAA what to do.
That is Wrong.

More than 50 experts already have dumb ass.
Only in your wishes

The disease is present in more than 100 countries so far. You don't think at least one expert in each country has determined if it is safe to gather in groups?

More puss out as major conferences now cancelling tournaments
The message is clear, 1/300th of one percent is worthy of a full scale panic and isolation because we are all doomed says the self fulfilling prophecy

To me, this sickness is no different compared to anything else that a person can be hit with and so I don't understand the delays and cancellations of whatever is on hold or called off all together. In my opinion, it all comes down to how personally responsible each person on this planet is where they themselves are concerned. In other words, are hands being washed significantly enough? Are mouths being covered well enough when there is coughing coming from them, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, I can’t blame the authorities for reacting cautiously to the unknown.

According to the UN, we have 900 cases in the US and we’ve barely tested anyone. So it’s an unknown quantity.

More puss out as major conferences now cancelling tournaments
The message is clear, 1/300th of one percent is worthy of a full scale panic and isolation because we are all doomed says the self fulfilling prophecy

Every other attempt to attack the Trump admin. Failed.

They’ll still get their TV money.
That sport has been ruined by ghetto culture and money anyway.
Maybe they’ll add an audience track to the broadcast. Otherwise all you’ll hear is players cussing. It’ll sound like a rap song (oxymoron).

Hopefully Show Time at the Apollo won't break out.
Dat be a bad virus.

The money this is costing the NCAA and other businesses is not worth the overreaction.....don't change a thing, let the fans watch their teams....

Just ban old people and folks with AIDS from coming to the games....problem solved...

On the bright side -- hopefully this will be the end of the NBA -- hopefully their fans will finally start giving NASCAR and professional Bowling the chance it deserves.....

The money this is costing the NCAA and other businesses is not worth the overreaction.....don't change a thing, let the fans watch their teams....

Just ban old people and folks with AIDS from coming to the games....problem solved...

On the bright side -- hopefully this will be the end of the NBA -- hopefully their fans will finally start giving NASCAR and professional Bowling the chance it deserves.....

Were you not hugged as a child?

Were you not hugged as a child?
I know it most bother you to know that I know how full of shit you Trumpers are...

Because I haven't said anything different from what you morons say on here daily.....except that, you dumb asses really mean it...

Forum List

Back