Nearly 100 migrants on terror ‘watch list’ released into US: GOP

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
It seems as though Biden-Harris are deliberately setting this country up for a terrorist attack.

I don’t known how else to explain the open borders and careless attitude about the people they allow to illegally cross the border.

The report alleges that border agents encountered migrants from countries considered to have an “active terrorist presence,” including Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Kyrgyzstan, Mauritania, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan and Yemen.

Aside from the 99 released into the country, 34 other migrants on the watchlist were in Department of Homeland Security custody but not fully removed from the U.S.

It seems as though Biden-Harris are deliberately setting this country up for a terrorist attack.

I don’t known how else to explain the open borders and careless attitude about the people they allow to illegally cross the border.

The report alleges that border agents encountered migrants from countries considered to have an “active terrorist presence,” including Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Kyrgyzstan, Mauritania, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan and Yemen.

Aside from the 99 released into the country, 34 other migrants on the watchlist were in Department of Homeland Security custody but not fully removed from the U.S.
they are on a watch list. you know they aren;t being watched. if these are terraist, we can follow them to their contacts and YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW.

Open borders let 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, plus thousands of criminals and terrorists, including ISIS, into the US.

Biden and Kamala and Tampon are a National Security Disaster.

Last edited:
Open borders let 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, plus thousands of criminals and terrorists, including ISIS.

Biden and Kamala and Tampon are a National Security Disaster.
They are traitors

America needs military tribunals and the traitors brought to justice or America is finished as a nation.

"I got it! Let's pretend to care about an immigrant threat to our country, then shill for the guy who tried to overthrow our democracy!"

Has anyone ever seen such terrible acting?

"I got it! Let's pretend to care about an immigrant threat to our country, then shill for the guy who tried to overthrow our democracy!"
Trump did not try to overthrow our democracy. Was he charged with insurrection? ANS: NO

Did you ever stop to think that YOUR DEMOCRACY is what's wrong and needs to be overthrown. Destroy the democracy. Restore the Republic.

No one has witnessed such buffoonery since your last post.

What's genuinely weird is that you would believe that.
What is weird is that you think that letting so many dangerous enemies and criminals into the US would not be a National Security disaster.

Open borders let 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, plus thousands of criminals and terrorists, including ISIS into the US.

I am not interested in these self soothing cult lies. Sorry.
You are the dishonest LIAR. You deleted the following sentence from my post that you replied to:

Was he charged with insurrection? ANS: NO (so you lied when you said he tried to overthrow our democracy)

What is weird is that you think that letting so many dangerous enemies and criminals into the US would not be a National Security disaster.
Now go vote for the guy who killed the bill to provide more resources to stop them.

Have you ever noticed that EVERY SINGLE ONE of your talking points has been utterly obliterated by the orange pile of shit?

Does that ever get old?

You are the dishonest LIAR. You deleted the following sentence from my post that you replied to:

Was he charged with insurrection? ANS: NO
Because it was not relevant. Stop whining.

He is charged with defrauding the United states of America, because he tried to steal an election.

But you wouldn't know that, because you're too a'skeered to read the indictment.

Forum List

Back