Nearly 70% of charges dropped in Portland and yet they arrest three guys in Michigan for text messages?

View attachment 399098

What men?? Not!! I hope they like the freedom in prison!!
Those folks look like American ISIS. Despicable garbage.

They operate very much like ISIS - Targeting angry, confused teenage boys and brainwashing them.

Democrats are throwing explosives at federal agents .. trapping federal agents in federal buildings and trying to set it on fire daily..

And yet they arrest three guys for sending text messages of doing something they didn’t do to a stupid governor? Unbelievable

Suck it up Buttercup. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Not cool to talk about kidnapping a governor and blowing her up then taking over a state. They were infiltrated by FBI agents who have recordings. These guys were serious and will spend the rest of their lives in prison. Time to lock up the entire Boogaloo/ White Nationalist/ neo-Nazi/ Klan movement and try them as domestic terrorists before they kill anyone else.

Is this asshole your martyr too?

“Well, the feds have done it again, this time killing Eric Mark-Matthew Allport,” Mike Dunn, a self-avowed Boogaloo Boi and militia organizer in Virginia, said in a YouTube video posted Monday. “As far as I know, he was a Boogaloo Boi. He embodied our ideology, our beliefs, he lived with liberty in his mind and they killed him.”​
The Boogaloo is memespeak for a civil war or violent uprising. This year, the meme made its way offline and became a rallying point for a loose collection of hardline libertarians, shitposters, and a few white supremacists who started showing up to protests around the country wearing Hawaiian shirts and carrying AR-style rifles.​

No they leftist FBI agents followed these guys ever sense they went to the state house with guns.. they wanted revenge, democrats are using the DOJ for domestic terrorism.. democrats are trying to kill federal agents every day, lasers that blinded them, biting them alive throwing explosives at them.. and they get released from
Jail.. tyranny

I sincerely hope that the FBI is keeping an eye on your posts.

Democrats are throwing explosives at federal agents .. trapping federal agents in federal buildings and trying to set it on fire daily..

And yet they arrest three guys for sending text messages of doing something they didn’t do to a stupid governor? Unbelievable

Suck it up Buttercup. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Not cool to talk about kidnapping a governor and blowing her up then taking over a state. They were infiltrated by FBI agents who have recordings. These guys were serious and will spend the rest of their lives in prison. Time to lock up the entire Boogaloo/ White Nationalist/ neo-Nazi/ Klan movement and try them as domestic terrorists before they kill anyone else.

Is this asshole your martyr too?

“Well, the feds have done it again, this time killing Eric Mark-Matthew Allport,” Mike Dunn, a self-avowed Boogaloo Boi and militia organizer in Virginia, said in a YouTube video posted Monday. “As far as I know, he was a Boogaloo Boi. He embodied our ideology, our beliefs, he lived with liberty in his mind and they killed him.”​
The Boogaloo is memespeak for a civil war or violent uprising. This year, the meme made its way offline and became a rallying point for a loose collection of hardline libertarians, shitposters, and a few white supremacists who started showing up to protests around the country wearing Hawaiian shirts and carrying AR-style rifles.​

No they leftist FBI agents followed these guys ever sense they went to the state house with guns.. they wanted revenge, democrats are using the DOJ for domestic terrorism.. democrats are trying to kill federal agents every day, lasers that blinded them, biting them alive throwing explosives at them.. and they get released from
Jail.. tyranny

I sincerely hope that the FBI is keeping an eye on your posts.
Lol because I want equal justice under the law? Lol hahaha

Forum List

Back