Nearly 70 refugees arrested in the US suspected of involvement in ISIS plots.

They are radicalizing AFTER they "immigrate" people.

Close the borders. And imprison those

66 arrested in America over ISIS and they include refugees
If it's after then you are already trying to close the barn door after the horses ran away, which is true by the way since ISIS is an idea, not a person, and it has been here as long as Islam has.
Just because you didn't do it soon enough doesn't mean you don't do it.
So slam the door tight, you still won't be able to sleep at night because ISIS is already here, and anywhere that has an Internet connection. This is an Eternal Battle, stop thinking you can keep the bad guys away, and BTW, you are one of them, and just as dangerous to our liberal and secular society.

"Yemeni-born Mufid Elfgeeh was a naturalized American citizen running a pizza and chicken shop in Rochester, New York.
"But in September May 2014 he became one of the first people on American soil to be arrested and accused of being a recruiter for ISIS.
"Authorities say the 30-year-old plotted to send three men to a 'welcoming camp' in Syria for jihadist education and training.
"According to the Department of Justice he was also plotting to shoot and kill members of the United States military who had returned from Iraq.
"Elgeeh was arrested in a Walmart parking car lot after taking possession of two guns with silencers and ammunition."

They're immigrating and then recruiting..and a lot of the recruiting is happening in the schools.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322649/The-enemy-Nearly-SEVENTY-arrested-America-ISIS-plots-include-refugees-given-safe-haven-turned-terror.html#ixzz3rrmHfRsv

If it's after then you are already trying to close the barn door after the horses ran away, which is true by the way since ISIS is an idea, not a person, and it has been here as long as Islam has.
So slam the door tight, you still won't be able to sleep at night because ISIS is already here, and anywhere that has an Internet connection. This is an Eternal Battle, stop thinking you can keep the bad guys away, and BTW, you are one of them, and just as dangerous to our liberal and secular society.
I sleep just fine at night, traitor. I know who the bad guys are. You're one, for example.

Psst..our society isn't secular. And now that your friends the jihadists have gotten a foothold, it's a whole shitload less secular than it was, scum.

Lying retard.

I sleep just fine at night, traitor. I know who the bad guys are. You're one, for example.

Psst..our society isn't secular. And now that your friends the jihadists have gotten a foothold, it's a whole shitload less secular than it was, scum.
Paintherhousepink is a confused retard.

You know who they are eh, like this guy?
Abdelhamid-Abaaoud-Mastermind-Behind-Paris-Attacks-IDed.jpg

Sure thing you stupid bitch.

What a dumbass statement!!!
So if someone is beating the shit out of you,do you want em to stop or add another assailant?
If your ignorance wasn't so entertaining I'd put you on ignore.

Remember the Tsarnaev brothers?

Well...I know the Left and their media has completely forgotten them. Those of us with functioning brains, have not.

Barackus Insaneus Obamaus and friends know new immigrants almost always vote D. To hell with keeping Americans safe, when we need more Ds in DC.

Retarded bastard.

You mean this guy?
upload_2015-11-18_11-54-34.png

You mean this guy?
View attachment 55088
Yeah, I'm sure he walks the streets of Dallas dressed like that, with the fucking flag no less, dumbass.

So because Obamans opened up the door and let the blood-sucking mosquitos in, we should leave the door open so more can come in, increasing the problem ? Is there a doctor in the house ?
wtf20.gif
thinking.gif

Forum List

Back