Nearly 70 refugees arrested in the US suspected of involvement in ISIS plots.

So slam the door tight, you still won't be able to sleep at night because ISIS is already here, and anywhere that has an Internet connection. This is an Eternal Battle, stop thinking you can keep the bad guys away, and BTW, you are one of them, and just as dangerous to our liberal and secular society.

So because Obamans opened up the door and let the blood-sucking mosquitos in, we should leave the door open so more can come in, increasing the problem ? Is there a doctor in the house ?
Shutting doors, especially now, doesn't fix this problem, or make you safer.

So slam the door tight, you still won't be able to sleep at night because ISIS is already here, and anywhere that has an Internet connection. This is an Eternal Battle, stop thinking you can keep the bad guys away, and BTW, you are one of them, and just as dangerous to our liberal and secular society.

So because Obamans opened up the door and let the blood-sucking mosquitos in, we should leave the door open so more can come in, increasing the problem ? Is there a doctor in the house ?
wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
Holy crap, don't summon that idiot....

Just because you didn't do it soon enough doesn't mean you don't do it.
I sleep just fine at night, traitor. I know who the bad guys are. You're one, for example.

Psst..our society isn't secular. And now that your friends the jihadists have gotten a foothold, it's a whole shitload less secular than it was, scum.
You know who they are eh, like this guy?
Abdelhamid-Abaaoud-Mastermind-Behind-Paris-Attacks-IDed.jpg

Sure thing you stupid bitch.

You mean this guy?
View attachment 55088
Yeah, I'm he walks the streets of Dallas dressed like that, with the fucking flag no less, dumbass.

So thats you?
Kinda of a stupid thing to admit on the interwebs dont ya think?
Aaaaaah ...I see,not only are you a moron but you cant put together a coherent sentence.
And of course he wouldnt dress like that in Dullass,he'd look more like the first picture I posted of him.

Yes it does.

They are radicalizing AFTER they "immigrate" people.

Close the borders. And imprison those

66 arrested in America over ISIS and they include refugees
If it's after then you are already trying to close the barn door after the horses ran away, which is true by the way since ISIS is an idea, not a person, and it has been here as long as Islam has.
I sleep just fine at night, traitor. I know who the bad guys are. You're one, for example.

Psst..our society isn't secular. And now that your friends the jihadists have gotten a foothold, it's a whole shitload less secular than it was, scum.

I know that guy! He's an honorary member of the Illinois DNC.

Yes it does.
Nope, and if you believe that you've been lied to. If anything you wants lots of people in that community who can't stand anyone like Assad or ISIS. Those are your sources of good intel.

If it's after then you are already trying to close the barn door after the horses ran away, which is true by the way since ISIS is an idea, not a person, and it has been here as long as Islam has.

I know that guy! He's an honorary member of the Illinois DNC.
More like Florida.

So killing them is the answer...now you're catching on.

Yes it does.
Nope, and if you believe that you've been lied to. If anything you wants lots of people in that community who can't stand anyone like Assad or ISIS. Those are your sources of good intel.
You have failed to learn from history.

During the 20s,30s, and 40s immigration was drastically curtailed. Both Ds and Rs agreed that we needed to assimilate the many immigrants who had come in prior decades, plus the Great Depression resulted in movements to stop immigration. Then, the pols listened to the people, unlike today. There were fears then about terrorism too. That also played a part in reducing immigration.

Today, due to liberalism, ignorance prevails.

Last edited:
WHILE OBAMA IS TELLING AMERICANS THAT SYRIAN 'REFUGEES' ARE NOT A THREAT, MOCKING AMERICANS ABOUT HOW THEY ARE AFRAID OF WIDOWS AND ORPHANS'...

"America's enemies within: How nearly SEVENTY have been arrested in America over ISIS plots in last 18 months - including refugees who had been given safe haven but 'turned to terror'."

LINK: 66 arrested in America over ISIS and they include refugees

I know this one is kinda old but.....Does it hurt to be so stupid?

Forum List

Back