Need a Nat'l Association for the Advancement of White People?

Nope, it's not wrong to start NAAWP. LOL! So who will be your Martin Luther King Jr.? LOL! Because you feel aggrieved as a victim that you have to form a national organization for the people of majority privileged race, I want to know who is your equivalent of Martin Luther King Jr? LOL, this ought to be fun.

Will it be Sarah Palin? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Or will it be Ben Carson? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. How many marchers can you gather to march across the bridge in Alabama? LOL, this ought to be fun.

oh, so EYE am the one who's fucked up, hmm? Well, bro, I"m ALSO the one who's taught karate for 40+ years and been practicing CCW fast draw and rapidfire for 50 years. So how about you try to make something of this, hmm?

we don't need one, punk. I"m just pointing out the fact that blacks can be (and millions ARE) racist. and so are liberals.

we don't need one, punk. I"m just pointing out the fact that blacks can be (and millions ARE) racist. and so are liberals.

If blacks and liberals are racists (Hahahahahahahaha) then why don't you demand affirmative action for white people? Why don't you begin a civil rights movement against balcks and for the whites.

LOL! I always enjoy debating with stupid cons.

Haaaaaaaaaaa! Millions of blacks are racists? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yeah, and I am wealthier than Bill Gates. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Millions of blacks are racists that they take all the bullets in their backs and don't leave any for the whites to absorb in their bodies. Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa. OK now I am beginning to understand the RW humor a little bit. LOL. OK sorry cons, the bullets were not meant for you. Sorry the blacks absorbed all the bullets in their bodies. Feel bad your tax dollars were not used on you?

Hay I am enjoying debating stupid ppl on this forum now. It's fun.

In what sense do you believe that white people need help "advancing"?

The concept of an "NAAWP" itself isn't racist. On the other hand, the people who constantly start threads about it usually are.

haha, that's funny. Why would the majority need anything of the kind, or feel anything of the kind? We're running things and we probably always will, too. :)

yeah, it's racist to have such an association, or to be a member of it. Why join it or have anything to do with it if you're not, racist, hmm? Can't you hack it on your own, or what?

WHY is that "racist" and the NAACP is not, hmmm?

If you have to ask.... no explanation will ever help you see how fucked up you are.
Yes, stupid. The Negroes have been BOUGHT BY THE DIMOCRAT REGRESSIVE COMMUNIST REGIME. What's so damned surprising to you prisoncon?

We didn't buy anyone.......your party clearly doesn't want them, makes laws to disenfranchise them and elevates a few token blacks into high positions to try and fool some into voting for your party clowns. Thank you for posting proof that you are a member of a racist party that claims is not racist, but does everything in their power to prove it is.

Bwahahaha!

Forum List

Back