Biden having COVID and trump having ear shot off is the same thing?

I'm not quite sure what parallels they are trying to draw here.

And I don't think Biden has COVID. I think they are trying to tuck him away after that disaster of a NAACP speech he gave and trying to keep him out of the public eye in the hopes of getting him across the finish line.

I have to admit, this incident has separated out the total loony tunes for everyone to see.

And I don't think Biden has COVID. I think they are trying to tuck him away after that disaster of a NAACP speech he gave and trying to keep him out of the public eye in the hopes of getting him across the finish line.

Another leftist claiming independence. The left r leading a severe dumbing down.

I'm not quite sure I understand the point of this thread.

"I don't think" is absolutely correct. Thank you for admitting that you don't think, because otherwise you wouldn't be looking for something negative to say about Biden here at all.

Let's talk about YOUR candidates, shall we. They're threatening to have an unfettered President, unconstrained by the law, or anything other than his own need for "retribution".

Now he can accept "tips" from people he appoints as "ambassadors", or grants a pardon to. Thanks to the Supreme Court, which has recently legalized gerrymandering for partisan purposes, and government officials accepting "tips" from companies their government has given a contract to, an immunity from prosecution for the President's "official duties", they're now going to use the courts to overturn all government regulation.

It's going to be open season on the general public to be lied to fleeced, and screwed over by corporations to their greater profit.

Forum List

Back