Need Clothing Recommendations......

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
(1) Socks that are long (just below the knee) that are not too tight around the calf, yet, won't fall down. Thick but not too think and seamless toes if possible

(2) Slippers. That are soft padded on the bottom (not hard plastic or plastic dots), form fitting to the foot, but needs to have a heel and no open toe.

(3) A winter coat that is classy, but, no buttons on it at all. Light weight but very very warm. Can have a belt, zipper, but no buttons. I hate a heavy coat, so it has to be very light weight but also very warm.

Thanks!

For your jacket, North Face sounds like the company youre looking for B.

(1) Socks that are long (just below the knee) that are not too tight around the calf, yet, won't fall down. Thick but not too think and seamless toes if possible

(2) Slippers. That are soft padded on the bottom (not hard plastic or plastic dots), form fitting to the foot, but needs to have a heel and no open toe.

(3) A winter coat that is classy, but, no buttons on it at all. Light weight but very very warm. Can have a belt, zipper, but no buttons. I hate a heavy coat, so it has to be very light weight but also very warm.

Thanks!
For you, or for someone else?

Are you serious?

Why not just shop? Go to stores or shop online.

Or am I missing something here?

I hate to shop.

And try things on and have to buy and never find what you want.....

I have had about 20 pairs of slippers and none that fit and feel right.
Socks, same thing - not long ones. I have found ankle socks that are just about perfect, but not knee highs.

And I have NEVER found a coat that is right. the ones that are warm are heavy as lead.
The ones that look good don't keep me warm.

If someone happened to read this and know of a great product, I'd like to hear about it.
I don't want to go to 20 stores and try on a kazillion things. Boring and frustrating as hell.

Why do women like that? I'll never understand.....

Thanks!
For you, or for someone else?

Me. I will wear men's socks if they fit the description above. Same for the slippers.

Prob. not the coat. I need something feminine

For your jacket, North Face sounds like the company youre looking for B.

There is a jacket at LL Bean.

But I want a "dressy" coat. Something that just has a belt, with a warm lightweight material.

I think I'm going to ask for hubby to get me the LL Bean jacket.
I asked him for a North Face jacket last year and he wouldn't buy it cause he said it was ugly.....

Jackets
Women's Jacket Rain Jackets, Parkas & Coats from Lands' End
Women's Lightweight Down Packable Jacket from Lands' End
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Last edited:
Are you serious?

I hate to shop.

Socks, same thing - not long ones. I have found ankle socks that are just about perfect, but not knee highs.

And I have NEVER found a coat that is right. the ones that are warm are heavy as lead.

If someone happened to read this and know of a great product, I'd like to hear about it.
I don't want to go to 20 stores and try on a kazillion things. Boring and frustrating as hell.

Goose down is light weight and warm.

Are you serious?

I hate to shop.

What are you Sasquatch ?

Are you serious?

I hate to shop.

What are you Sasquatch ?

Bigfoot doesn't like to shop either?
I can find ones to FIT, just none that I like or meet my needs.... :)

Are you serious?

I hate to shop.

Goose down is light weight and warm.

Bonzi

Women's Down Commuter Long Coat from Lands' End

Comments say it is not bulky, but very warm. Midsection is taylored in to show feminine shape.

PERFECT ON THE COAT! THANK YOU!!!!

Forum List

Back