Need help tying my shoes

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
There's two extra holes. I know that one extra hole is for a loop lock. But I have the extra holes for a loop lock, plus two more holes. What the heck.

Here's mine. See the two extra holes besides the already extra hole?

v7mNSVNl.jpg

Can somebody splain this shit, please?

Thank you.

There's two extra holes. I know that one extra hole is for a loop lock. But I have the extra holes for a loop lock, plus two more holes. What the heck.

v7mNSVNl.jpg

Thank you.

Liberals have long had trouble mastering the intricacies of shoe lace tying so they came up with a whole department dedicated to wiping out this terrible injustice. Might be part of Health and Human Services or some other sprawling federal bureaucracy, but they should be able to help you out. Better hurry though because it’s on Trump’s chopping block coming up soon.

v7mNSVN.jpg

Thank you.

You know that extra shoelace hole on your trainers? It's actually for preventing blisters | Metro News

It takes a village to tie your own shoelaces.

I had to buy an expensive pair of running shoes once (doctor's orders) and it took me hours to get the laces in right.
Then when I went to the podiatrist and complained my foot hurt, she loosened the laces and the pain went away. LOL

I had to buy an expensive pair of running shoes once (doctor's orders) and it took me hours to get the laces in right. Then when I went to the podiatrist and complained my foot hurt, she loosened the laces and the pain went away. LOL

Heh. That'll do it.

Anyway, my son knew why it was like that. Apparently, you have two options on where to tie the lace lock.

He's got around 20 pair of nike's so he knows about all of that stuff I suppose.

Forum List

Back