Need help within the next 22 hours.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So I cut the cord about 9 months ago and tomorrow nights Denver KC game is on ESPN?
I can pirate alot of channels and movies but I've never tried to find an ESPN feed. Any help?

• Banned
So I cut the cord about 9 months ago and tomorrow nights Denver KC game is on ESPN?
I can pirate alot of channels and movies but I've never tried to find an ESPN feed. Any help?
Your local bar
I would but I already have plans for friends and neighbors on the big screen out on the deck. I assumed it would be on a local channel ffs

Sorry, I refuse to watch the National Take a Knee Football League. Maybe rent The Replacements?

Your local bar
I would but I already have plans for friends and neighbors on the big screen out on the deck. I assumed it would be on a local channel ffs

Looks like you're gonna have to entertain an audience expecting to be entertained.

Just show them your threads here. They're hilarious.

That aside, congrats on cutting the cable. You can yanno buy a TV stream from NFL. I don't know what it costs but that's how I do baseball.

Screw that.

My Cubbies today at 1 EST on ESPN battle the Brewers for the divisional championship in lieu of a wild card playoff spot instead.

Screw that.

My Cubbies today at 1 EST on ESPN battle the Brewers for the divisional championship in lieu of a wild card playoff spot instead.
Baseball is still around?
I thought they quit doing that shit years ago?

Screw that.

Out of touch again. You should see someone about that.

Screw that.

I saw a game the other day (st louis) and there were like 100 people in the stands.
I was watching ESPN yesterday and all the game clips were the same. Nobody in the stands..
I was just being facetious but it does seem to be "dying"

Screw that.

Sorry to hear they lost :(

That must suck, losing to a team that's managed by a fourteen-year-old.

Screw that.

He's in Tennessee. "Out of touch" is redundant.

Screw that.

I saw a game the other day (st louis) and there were like 100 people in the stands.
I was watching ESPN yesterday and all the game clips were the same. Nobody in the stands..

That's 100 lost people since St. Louis doesn't have a football team

Nice try though for a Tennesseean.

Screw that.

That's 100 lost people since St. Louis doesn't have a football team

Nice try though for a Tennesseean.
Thats because we were talking about baseball :rolleyes:

Screw that.

Sorry to hear they lost :(

That must suck, losing to a team that's managed by a fourteen-year-old.
Thanks.

The boys sure made their road a lot tougher though. C’mon, Ernie! We could use a little help at old Clark & Addison if you will.

Forum List

Back