Neighbor Sees Confederate Flag in Garage, Dials 911

Tipsy is inevitably going to go mental and end up going to jail.

Hon, you are a part of society. Get over yourself.
Part of your society? Ah,no. Anyone that thinks differently will be severly disciplined.

I could think of a dozen different ways to very legally teach this family and their little black fashion accessory a lesson they will never forget. This cop was undoubtedly a nice guy who didn't want to upset the neighbors. I am not nice.
No, you can't. You have trouble thinking of ways to take care of yourself. And you seem to be threatening others who "will be severely disciplined" if they think differently. Don't go there.
I have always taken care of myself. I truly enjoy hurting others. I would have that 9 year old boy huddled in bed sucking his thumb. He would be sorry he said anything for the rest of his life.
No you wouldn't. You are a bed wetter, nothing more.
post #317 Well?

Wow. Can't even hang a flag in your fucking garage because of whiny neighbors that fail to educate and prepare their adopted son for life.

It's the nine year old burglar wannabe who gave this report like a good little stasi. File a prowling report on the kid have him and his asinine parents picked up for prowling and questioned.

The little garbage kid needs to find out who he is. His mother threw him away. If he causes these people enough of a problem they will throw him back in the unwanted pile too. Telling him shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Part of your society? Ah,no. Anyone that thinks differently will be severly disciplined.

I could think of a dozen different ways to very legally teach this family and their little black fashion accessory a lesson they will never forget. This cop was undoubtedly a nice guy who didn't want to upset the neighbors. I am not nice.
No, you can't. You have trouble thinking of ways to take care of yourself. And you seem to be threatening others who "will be severely disciplined" if they think differently. Don't go there.
I have always taken care of myself. I truly enjoy hurting others. I would have that 9 year old boy huddled in bed sucking his thumb. He would be sorry he said anything for the rest of his life.

We need to offer some sort of prize I think, this is for the amount of times in say 24 hours, that you Jake refer to someone as a bed wetter.

Jake's new definition of a bed wetter is anyone that he disagrees with.

We need to offer some sort of prize I think, this is for the amount of times in say 24 hours, that you Jake refer to someone as a bed wetter.

I ignore turds like that. Why ruin the thread for a full toilet like jakey?

The topic is putting the neighborhood stasi in their place.

The other day Jake repeatedly called Sassy and myself bed wetters....now you're also a bed wetter, I wonder who'll be the bed wetters for today?

OMG the suspense of it all....Jake's Bed Wetters of Today are....:popcorn:

The other day Jake repeatedly called Sassy and myself bed wetters....now you're also a bed wetter, I wonder who'll be the bed wetters for today?

I feel left out :(

We could form a club. You know what a club is.

Says a you know what. :)

I ignore turds like that. Why ruin the thread for a full toilet like jakey? The topic is putting the neighborhood stasi in their place.
The KKK guy was put in his place, and you had to change the sheets again this AM.

I feel left out :(
:)

The KKK is seeing a resurgence. It needs to. Which doesn't change the fact that this family and the little dindu they adopted needs a lesson.

The cop is too nice a guy to do it, but if the little thief keeps up looking around in garages he will undoubtedly get it.

Tipsy, you are simply blathering.

The cop realized what he had done and corrected it.
The KKK is coming, hide under the bed. They gonna get you.

The cop was a nice guy. The complainers still need to be punished. It doesn't have to be the cop to do it.

The cop was a nice guy. The complainers still need to be punished. It doesn't have to be the cop to do it.
No one is going to punish anyone, you bed wetter. :lol:
You floating turd.

Whether or not anyone does punish these people they deserve it. When the garbage kid keeps casing garages, he will be shot before he's ten.

No one is going to punish anyone, you bed wetter. :lol:
You floating turd. Whether or not anyone does punish these people they deserve it. When the garbage kid keeps casing garages, he will be shot before he's ten.
No, he won't, and you will be institutionalized before he is twenty.

When I see things like this, and hear from turds like you, it pushes me into a kind of simpatico with the KKK. Maybe they have a point and need more support than they are getting,

Forum List

Back