Neighbor Sees Confederate Flag in Garage, Dials 911

The irony here neighbors saw things going on at the home of the San Bernardino killers that concerned them but not enough to call the police but yet a confederate flag hanging up in someones garage was worthy of a 911 call. Only in America.

I am really sickened of my race. What a bunch of fkn losers

The irony here neighbors saw things going on at the home of the San Bernardino killers that concerned them but not enough to call the police but yet a confederate flag hanging up in someones garage was worthy of a 911 call. Only in America.

You are correct. :thup:

That's exactly how the stupidity of PC works.

up is down.....yes is no...... 2+2=5....and so on.

It's mad!

Tipsy is inevitably going to go mental and end up going to jail.

Hon, you are a part of society. Get over yourself.
Part of your society? Ah,no. Anyone that thinks differently will be severly disciplined.

I could think of a dozen different ways to very legally teach this family and their little black fashion accessory a lesson they will never forget. This cop was undoubtedly a nice guy who didn't want to upset the neighbors. I am not nice.

You are correct. :thup:

That's exactly how the stupidity of PC works.

up is down.....yes is no...... 2+2=4.....and so on.

It's mad!
You meant 2+2=5

When the garage opens into the street and line of sight from the house across the street, guess what, Skye. Of course YOU could avert your eyes when two homos are holding hands on a park bench.

Part of your society? Ah,no. Anyone that thinks differently will be severly disciplined.

I could think of a dozen different ways to very legally teach this family and their little black fashion accessory a lesson they will never forget. This cop was undoubtedly a nice guy who didn't want to upset the neighbors. I am not nice.
No, you can't. You have trouble thinking of ways to take care of yourself. And you seem to be threatening others who "will be severely disciplined" if they think differently. Don't go there.

When the garage opens into the street and line of sight from the house across the street, guess what, Skye. Of course YOU could avert your eyes when two homos are holding hands on a park bench.
So why does the flag have to come down then? Fk the home then. Move fkn along
I'm offended then like the neighbors

Put the flag in the bedroom, leave the drapes wide open to the street. Then claim the flag is needed for when they play masssh and southern belle.

Then report the fashion accessory for casing the house.

No, you can't. You have trouble thinking of ways to take care of yourself. And you seem to be threatening others who "will be severely disciplined" if they think differently. Don't go there.
I have always taken care of myself. I truly enjoy hurting others. I would have that 9 year old boy huddled in bed sucking his thumb. He would be sorry he said anything for the rest of his life.

Spying? Peeping toms? Its in his house and he should have left it up.

If it were me, I would have done what someone else said....hang it in my living room wall that is facing the street and keep the drapes pulled open. Better yet, make drapes with the flag and hang them facing the street, closed all the time. Why would I do that? Because people are fucking stupid and I hate being told what to do...especially if it were in my own house.

Most people are nice. They, like this cop, are considerate. That's why they are taken advantage of. I would have refused. If I was fired, I would sue and win.

Those people who complained need to be punished. The little future thief needs to be punished. There are numerous ways to do this.

The left are absolutely insane.

A Massachusetts police officer was ordered to remove a Confederate flag from inside his garage after complaints from neighbors.

Sgt. Dan McCarthy, a veteran officer and commander of Greenfield's detective bureau, had the controversial flag hanging from a back wall in the garage, but the standard was visible to passersby when the garage door was open. That's when neighbors Rod and Lindel Hart complained, saying their 10-year-old adopted son — who is black — was uncomfortable after seeing the flag.

"Now I have no way to convince my 10-year-old son that his neighbor is not a racist, redneck cop," Rod told MassLive.com, after posting an image of McCarthy's flag on Facebook.

And before you moonbats start fainting in horror, nobody ever had a problem nor should they ever have a problem with things like this:
View attachment 71136 View attachment 71137

That's retarded.

He should be allowed to fly it in his garage.

The cop should say he's transgendered, and wants to shit in women's rest rooms.
The complainers will back off faster than a Ferrari on the Autobahn.

The far right here considers themselves victims.
itsok.gif

But I thought that was a characteristics of liberals?
It is.

What's funny is the complaining family thinks that because the neighbor had the flag up, he's a racist. Now that it's down, is he not a racist anymore?

^^^ Exactly. A person being stripped of whatever is not going to change them if the way that they are means enough to them. If anything they will only become even more extreme where their way of being is concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sometimes the best thing to do is to just leave things alone. If you resent them enough, all that you can do is wash your own hands of them.

I have always taken care of myself. I truly enjoy hurting others. I would have that 9 year old boy huddled in bed sucking his thumb. He would be sorry he said anything for the rest of his life.
No you wouldn't. You are a bed wetter, nothing more.

What's funny is the complaining family thinks that because the neighbor had the flag up, he's a racist. Now that it's down, is he not a racist anymore?
That's what happens when you focus on symbolism over substance.

Forum List

Back