Neighborhood health clinics popular with veterans face crisis as federal funding evaporates

Senator Stabenow is leading the fight to preserve health clinics around the country, which serve 7 million kids

Neighborhood health clinics popular with veterans face crisis as federal funding evaporates

Welcome to Republican "healthcare".

Er.. um... this particular case involves both parties since neither one has made CHC appropriations a significant issue in the appropriations negotiations (yet), the Republicrats and Demopublicans have been too distracted with immigration questions to actually focus on the main objective which is to get APPROPRIATIONS sorted out and break the CR-> funding "crisis" -> another CR -> funding "crisis" -> yet another CR ..... cycle.

The good news is that this particular question SHOULD be something that a majority of the members of both crime families can agree on since it directly impacts veteran care., I'll guess we'll see by Feb 8th.

`
Aside from the fact that the article you posted said nothing about kids, the way the gop are treating Vets is repugnant and in my opinion, immoral.

Senator Stabenow is leading the fight to preserve health clinics around the country, which serve 7 million kids

Welcome to Republican "healthcare".

Er.. um... this particular case involves both parties since neither one has made CHC appropriations a significant issue in the appropriations negotiations (yet), the Republicrats and Demopublicans have been too distracted with immigration questions to actually focus on the main objective which is to get APPROPRIATIONS sorted out and break the CR-> funding "crisis" -> another CR -> funding "crisis" -> yet another CR ..... cycle.

The good news is that this particular question SHOULD be something that a majority of the members of both crime families can agree on since it directly impacts veteran care., I'll guess we'll see by Feb 8th.

Sure.

One of the main priorities of the current administration and party in power is to take away access to healthcare. The clinics will keep on closing.

Forum List

Back