Neighborhood in Moscow under demolition

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
The wrecking ball swings at Moscow – a photo essay

Some of those smaller buildings (4 floors or less) are probably some of the nicest that were built in the Communist Era. I don't know about that particular neighborhood, but some smaller buildings like that were sometimes built to house important members of the Communist Party.

And tearing down that historical villa in the middle of the article is a crime.

It looks like some people made their apartments look very nice inside, plus there seemed to be a good amount of greenery in that area. The huge buildings that are going to be built look uninviting.

Some of those smaller buildings (4 floors or less) are probably some of the nicest that were built in the Communist Era. I don't know about that particular neighborhood, but some smaller buildings like that were sometimes built to house important members of the Communist Party.

It looks like some people made their apartments look very nice inside, plus there seemed to be a good amount of greenery in that area. The huge buildings that are going to be built look uninviting.
its wrong to call all 4- 5 floors houses for "Khrushchevkas " , actually those houses best what Muscovites could ever have. why Putler does it? 1) Money( corruption ) 2) Populism . result will be the total traffic collapse in Moscow city.

4000.jpg

__

after-reconstruction.jpg

German-Style Renovation in Ukraine
In Germany these renovations were often financed by city administrations, which in turn demanded higher rents–buildings were usually state-owned and most residents were tenants, who benefitted by paying lower utility bills due to increased energy efficiency after the renovation. When applied to Ukraine, where most apartment residents own their apartments, a key part of the renovation pre-planning phase would be a structural inspection of a building’s foundation to determine if it could support the addition of a 6th or 7th floor–a necessary prerequisite for attracting private investors finance the renovation of a Khrushchevka. In 2010-2011 Dr. Markus Liemich organized a network of companies from eastern Germany, with the Weimar Institute acting as the project leader and European funds provided financing for a pre-audit of a concrete apartment block in Lviv. In theory, the idea was appealing for local officials, however, this effort required a lot of organizational work on their part before further efforts could be financed, unsurprisingly, there was a lack of cooperation among local officials (organizing meetings, getting info, etc.) and a pilot project never moved forward. Because German companies have performed thousands of renovations they potentially have lots of expertise that would be helpful for reconstructing Khrushchevky in Kiev; for example, the deep construction planning process could be done by one of several design institutes in Weimar, Germany. However, this would be paid work and in Ukraine it can be especially hard to find private sector investors who are willing to invest in the project development/feasibility phase; one possible solution might obtaining an EU-type grant or other multilateral lender financing perhaps under a energy efficiency program. If this initial funding could be obtained, then German institutes could also assist with due diligence and oversee construction by partnering with local design institutes in Ukraine.

But how could a German-style renovation of Kiev’s Khrushchevky be financed? One potential idea would be to create a multi-party consortium with financing from Kiev city, individual apartment owners, private investors (for buildings with additional floors), and private Energy Service Companies (“ESCO’s”) The ESCO’s could provide energy audits of the buildings to be renovated and then implement energy-saving solutions (insulating walls, replacing windows and doors and other solutions)–with payment in the form of energy savings over a period of years to recoup their capital outlay with a profit margin. In 2015-2016 laws were passed to pave the way for implementing ESCO projects in Ukraine’s public sector (schools, hospitals) as well as for multi-apartment buildings. Potential energy savings of up to 70-80% could make these renovation projects feasible–by some estimates, heating costs per square meter in these flats are three times higher than those in Poland. In addition to the obvious economic benefits, successfully implementing energy efficiency projects in Ukraine would have the added benefit of lowering energy dependence on imports. And while not a popular move, to obtain funds for financing renovations, Kiev’s government might use this opportunity to implement an effective property tax–sooner or later such a tax will be need to bring order to the city’s real estate market and to shore up public finances for services.

It must be a "Renovation" program in Moscow when millions of people are moving to the brand new modern apartments from old and deteriorated ones for free. This program was suggested by Moscow Mayor and approved by Putin. And yes, it sounds like Moscow authorities are going to demolish quite a few old houses.

In 2017-2019 Moscow authorities are going to build 59 new houses and to move 36 thousand residents.
Правительство Москвы утвердило список стартовых площадок для программы реновации / Новости города / Сайт Москвы

Last edited:

It must be a "Renovation" program in Moscow when millions of people are moving to the brand new modern apartments from old and deteriorated ones for free. This program was suggested by Moscow Mayor and approved by Putin. And yes, it sounds like Moscow authorities are going to demolish quite a few old houses.

In 2017-2019 Moscow authorities are going to build 59 new houses and to move 36 thousand residents.
Правительство Москвы утвердило список стартовых площадок для программы реновации / Новости города / Сайт Москвы

Even if Putin relocate all country to the best homes ever the Fifth Column will condemn and curse him.

I'm not even sure how much Putin has to do with this. Sure he knows about it and agrees to it, but other people are more likely more involved.

If Putin was the only corrupt dude in Russia, Russia would be truly great. Of course, it would be nonsense that he would still be in power in that case.

I'm not even sure how much Putin has to do with this. Sure he knows about it and agrees to it, but other people are more likely more involved.

If Putin was the only corrupt dude in Russia, Russia would be truly great. Of course, it would be nonsense that he would still be in power in that case.
corruption in Muscovy = a huge social elevator , without it, the project of khan juchi `d be died in 1999 already

corruption in Muscovy = a huge social elevator , without it, the project of khan juchi `d be died in 1999 already

I knew about that stuff, but not that Zhirinovsky condemned it.

Much like Luzhkov , Khezbulatov and many others, KGB much like in Litvinko case overdone itself again. no one except KGB (FSB) could ever get "sugar"

Much like Luzhkov , Khezbulatov and many others, KGB much like in Litvinko case overdone itself again. no one except KGB (FSB) could ever get "sugar"

Sometimes when I watch that video of Eltsin giving power to Putin, I can't help but wonder if they also slipped something in his vodka.

Sometimes when I watch that video of Eltsin giving power to Putin, I can't help but wonder if they also slipped something in his vodka.

that's true, what what i know, Putin was a small political figure and he was part of Eltsin´s "family (later on - Ozero) " (mafia) , he´d be the one who´d provide economical and political security to them . and this is what he has been doing all those years.

Ozero - Wikipedia
"
The dacha cooperative Ozero was founded on November 10, 1996[1] by Vladimir Smirnov (head), Vladimir Putin,[3] Vladimir Yakunin, Andrei Fursenko, Sergey Fursenko, Yury Kovalchuk, Viktor Myachin, and Nikolay Shamalov.[4] The society united their dachas in Solovyovka, Priozersky District of Leningrad Oblast, on the eastern shore[a] of Lake Komsomolskoyehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero#cite_note-6 on the Karelian Isthmus, near Saint Petersburg, Russia.[5][6]

Vladimir Putin returned from his KGB posting in Dresden in early 1990, prior to the formal establishment of the Ozero cooperative, and acquired property on the banks of Lake Komsomolskoye. His dacha burned down in 1996 but was rebuilt later that year.[3] Others bought more land around this area and built a number of villas close to each other to form a gated community.[7] A bank account linked to this cooperative association was opened, allowing money to be deposited and used by all account holders in accordance with the Russian law on cooperatives.[8]

By 2012 members of the Ozero cooperative had assumed top positions in Russian government and business and became very successful financially.[5][9][10]"

671d6bfd56b16eb6ee01221f9168d350.jpg

783683_original.jpg

putin-i-sechin-v-ayeroportu.jpg

By 2012 members of the Ozero cooperative had assumed top positions in Russian government and business and became very successful financially.[5][9][10]"
That's not particularly surprising, more surprising would be that it took more than 12 years (although surely not for all the characters involved).

"Former secret police=actual successful businessman" is a common scenario that has played out in all former communist countries.

That's not particularly surprising, more surprising would be that it took more than 12 years (although surely not for all the characters involved).

"Former secret police=actual successful businessman" is a common scenario that has played out in all former communist countries.

a typical post- soviet formula of Kleptocracy

but in Muscovite case its very very nasty towards its neighbors, in same cases toward USA/NATO

a typical post- soviet formula of Kleptocracy

but in Muscovite case its very very nasty towards its neighbors, in same cases toward USA/NATO

Only fools still believe paid by Deep State whores-presstitutes.
Anything written by theь about Putin and Russia is a blatant lie!

1429682659_putin.jpeg

Forum List

Back