Neil Degrasse Tyson is a joke

He was on Joe Rogan awhile back.
Anyone who watches his podcast knows that Rogan is no genius. Not dumb by any means, but probably only a little above average.
Several times in that podcast... he out debated DeGrasse. That is saying a LOT. DeGrasse was visibly upset several times because of it. He isn't use to an interviewer not just going along.

You guys may have seen the other day where Bill Maher really got the best of him.
It shows you how low he has gotten to that he can be outdebated by average intelligent people.

He has gotten intellectually lazy.

Here is that video... go to .25 to avoid listening to Rubin, who I don't like.
And again, tempers begin to flare.

He was on Joe Rogan awhile back.
Anyone who watches his podcast knows that Rogan is no genius. Not dumb by any means, but probably only a little above average.
Several times in that podcast... he out debated DeGrasse. That is saying a LOT. DeGrasse was visibly upset several times because of it. He isn't use to an interviewer not just going along.

You guys may have seen the other day where Bill Maher really got the best of him.
It shows you how low he has gotten to that he can be outdebated by average intelligent people.
Bill isn’t average in his intelligence and is very intelligent even if you disagree with his opinion.

Joe isn’t dumb either and has common sense.

Yah, science and facts are jerks.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

51m7hi.jpg

Even you cant admit he is wrong.
The cult is REAL
check your DM's! i sent lotsa stuff! how about them Jaguars? Lawrence interception. down 27-0 at half time. suddenly only down by 10, score TD +2points, score another TD then score a FG to win the game by 1 in the last second (i just wanted to prove to you i watched it, bro)

check your DM's! i sent lotsa stuff! how about them Jaguars? Lawrence interception. down 27-0 at half time. suddenly only down by 10, score TD +2points, score another TD then score a FG to win the game by 1 in the last second (i just wanted to prove to you i watched it, bro)
It was great! Trevors first half was beyond embarrassing but he made up for it!

Your opinion is duly noted.
Thank you. You need to know your place.

Anyone who thinks no one was forced to take the vax, obviously is uninformed. I recommend you immediately cease and detest from any further posts on this forum.

Forum List

Back