Neil Patrick Harris Talks Having Sex With Women And Being Gay Married, In That Order

He had sex with a woman and didn't like it. Yet some people would prefer that he continued to have sex with women because it might just 'cure' him.

He had sex with a woman and didn't like it. Yet some people would prefer that he continued to have sex with women because it might just 'cure' him.
The Right thinks he should continue to do what he doesn't like.

who the hell wants to listen about someone else's SEX LIFE

gawd is that all it is for homosexual, Sex..who I had sex with, which way's we did it, where we did it

you know what, THE MAJORITY of the people (right left upside down) could give a shit less who he screws

That's true. And yet the GOP decided to make it a core issue anyway. No wonder Obama won, twice.

Because they can't stand the thought that a man might actually love another man.

Exactly. One has to wonder, if they can't understand love, are they in love with their own spouses? Perhaps they are only together because the "plumbing fits" or "it's all they could get".

you know what, THE MAJORITY of the people (right left upside down) could give a shit less who he screws

That's true. And yet the GOP decided to make it a core issue anyway. No wonder Obama won, twice.

You can't explain that to Steph. She's just not bright. She's been asked why she's with a party she disagrees with on core issues. Her typical answer is that you are a sick and hurtful person. :lol:

But remember, they want people to STAY out their BEDROOMS

but they can bring their bedrooms to everyone else...

aren't we all so lucky:rolleyes:

Because they can't stand the thought that a man might actually love another man.

Love and sex are different concepts. Otherwise there would not be friendships, parent/child relationships etc. without sex involved. I love a lot of people. Some in my gender some not. And some very fiercely so.

My money is on that Mr. Harris was imprinted early on to gay sex and expresses this tampering as "his natural orientation". What is done to someone after they are born isn't a natural condition. It is acquired.

Sex is separate from love. Many people confuse this issue and in fact it is the cause of so many broken "relationships" and strife that really there should be classes taught on it and competency exams passed before kids can ever graduate high school.

Love and sex are different concepts. Otherwise there would not be friendships, parent/child relationships etc. without sex involved. I love a lot of people. Some in my gender some not. And some very fiercely so.

My money is on that Mr. Harris was imprinted early on to gay sex and expresses this tampering as "his natural orientation". What is done to someone after they are born isn't a natural condition. It is acquired.

Sex is separate from love. Many people confuse this issue and in fact it is the cause of so many broken "relationships" and strife that really there should be classes taught on it and competency exams passed before kids can ever graduate high school.
you would be tampered with either way.

But remember, they want people to STAY out their BEDROOMS

but they can bring their bedrooms to everyone else...

aren't we all so lucky:rolleyes:

You don't have to click on the thread, you don't have to read any of this. Why would you?

You can't explain that to Steph. She's just not bright. She's been asked why she's with a party she disagrees with on core issues. Her typical answer is that you are a sick and hurtful person. :lol:

and yet when i have asked you if you ever question the Democrats i get answers like.....when have the Republicans .............

Forum List

Back