Nelson Mandela on life support

• Banned
For years I've heard rumors and stories that when Mandela dies there will be a massive nationwide riot and slaughter of what whites remain. I don't know how true that is but obama has plans to be whisked out of Africa as soon as Mandella is gone.

nelson mandela on life support (report)

wish the old commie bastard would die already. Look at what s. Africa has become since apartheid ended...a dangerous cess pool where white people are slaughtered on a daily basis.

FUCK YOU you DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!
Tsk Tsk. :cool:

He outlived Thatcher, who called him a terrorist.
Yeah not by much though...and he was a terrorist.

Anarcho Capitalist Atheist? What grade are you in?

Or are you an adult? Because that's embarrassing you pitiful fuck

• Banned
What is even worse is the racist policies towards Rhodesia and S. African whites...the US refuses to give them refugee status or asylum even though they are under attack...

• Banned
I have no desire to see Mandela die. It is inevitable. But i see no reason to find joy in it.

At the same time, I dont have him on a pedastal. If he dies, it will be as someone else i do not now dies. Im sad that they died, but it's not effecting me.

For years I've heard rumors and stories that when Mandela dies there will be a massive nationwide riot and slaughter of what whites remain. I don't know how true that is but obama has plans to be whisked out of Africa as soon as Mandella is gone.
Link to plans for Obama being whisked out of Africa?

Apparently tribal influence is still strong and they want to bury Mandella in a family plot next to his grandchildren but the grandson Mandia already had the grand kids exhumed and buried somewhere else because of Tribal influences. The intrigue goes on while the family members negotiate with the government.

Unfortunately that's just his political career on life support not his actual life....he can still do damage to the US but hey what I want is the country to collapse so..Who better!

Unfortunately that's just his political career on life support not his actual life....he can still do damage to the US but hey what I want is the country to collapse so..Who better!

Unfortunately? Simply because we have serious fundamental political differences from someone doesn't mean we should want them dead.

if we have that position, we should be seriously searching our soul.

Unfortunately? Simply because we have serious fundamental political differences from someone doesn't mean we should want them dead.

if we have that position, we should be seriously searching our soul.

Lol...I hate the son of a bitch...why would I want my enemy to stay alive? But like I said he is doing a great job of destroying the country so I think he should stay..3 more years! Imagine what he can do in that time...5$ gas,couple more wars,drone attacks on US citizens on US soil...enforcement of the un gun ban here in the US....oh yes....YEE HAW!

Lol...I hate the son of a bitch...why would I want my enemy to stay alive? But like I said he is doing a great job of destroying the country so I think he should stay..3 more years! Imagine what he can do in that time...5$ gas,couple more wars,drone attacks on US citizens on US soil...enforcement of the un gun ban here in the US....oh yes....YEE HAW!

having a human heart.

having a human heart.

I have something called Asperger's we have a hard time showing empathy and emotion so...I certainly won't be showing empathy for such a POS..

Forum List

Back