Nest week may be a repeat of last year for Texas

Course it is. And the check is in the mail, Marjorie Taylor-Greene is sane, and the 2020 election was stolen.

Whaddya do for an encore? Tell us you just had a beer with Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny?
You do realize the planet has been in an ice age for the past 3 million years, right?

I admit that a changing climate brings about these types of extreme weather events.

That you are so fucking ignorant that you think it means it can never get cold again tells me all I need to know about you.

You never made a case that it is becoming more common which is why I posted that line you come back against it with anger.

It is clear you have nothing.

You never made a case that it is becoming more common which is why I posted that line you come back against it with anger.

It is clear you have nothing.

You are the one that has nothing since you think a winter storm means we have global cooling going on.

You are just one of those idiots that get your science from your politicians/news sources.

You are the one that has nothing since you think a winter storm means we have global cooling going on.

You are just one of those idiots that get your science from your politicians/news sources.
Yet green radicals push the climate change doomsday hoax and you say nothing

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Who is the dishonest man who write this you haven't backed up:

A record that is becoming some what common place though.

It is apparently easy to bug you with a single sentence I made.

When will you back up your statement?

Grow up and drop your silly anger.

We need to take a moment for all those folks in Wichita Falls ...
They might want to hang on to something here in a few hours.

There isn't much around to stop it and it will be blowing through there pretty good.

Aka you respectfully disagree

no calling them unscientific idiots

Not true, the alarmist are just as bad as the deniers. In fact I have said on here the alarmist did the most damage as they have driven people into thinking there is nothing to see.

Not true, the alarmist are just as bad as the deniers. In fact I have said on here the alarmist did the most damage as they have driven people into thinking there is nothing to see.
There is not much worth seeing

thats why the alarmists have to bang their drums over weather events

Last edited:
This could well be the storm that makes Beto governor, for the GOP and Abbot did nothing about preparedness for this kind of storm. Cruz will probably head for Cancun again. LOL

He didn't winterize before the last disastrous cold weather, and if he didn't winterize again, and is facing the same kind of weather, guess what?

Forum List

Back