Nest week may be a repeat of last year for Texas

Mate, if you voted for Trump in 2016 you are an imbecile. If you voted for him in 2020 you make an imbecile look like Einstein. You have no call for berating somebody for "falling for anything" if the suppositions in my first two sentences are true.

LOL....another lefty who insists biden is doing a good job despite the fact that even the mainstream media and other dems are turning their backs on him.
And you also try and pretend Trump did a horrible job despite all the evidence to the contrary. Gas prices skyrocketing along with inflation,lack of products on the shelves biden having a higher death toll with covide when he swore he had a plan.
Ad the fact biden is senile and you knew it before the election,he then picks one of the most disliked dems as his VP.
Yeah....everything's fine and dandy ,go sell your bullshit elsewhere because I'm not buying and neither is the rest of the country or the world for that matter.

Scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent climate change depending on which datasets they consider. For instance, the panels on the left lead to the conclusion that global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to human-caused emissions, especially carbon dioxide (CO2), i.e., the conclusion reached by the UN IPCC reports. In contrast, the panels on the right lead to the exact opposite conclusion, i.e., that the global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to natural cycles, chiefly long-term changes in the energy emitted by the Sun.

1632186412722.png

Both sets of panels are based on published scientific data, but each uses different datasets and assumptions. On the left, it is assumed that the available temperature records are unaffected by the urban heat island problem, and so all stations are used, whether urban or rural. On the right, only rural stations are used. Meanwhile, on the left, solar output is modeled using the low variability dataset that has been chosen for the IPCC’s upcoming (in 2021/2022) 6th Assessment Reports. This implies zero contribution from natural factors to the long-term warming. On the right, solar output is modeled using a high variability dataset used by the team in charge of NASA’s ACRIM sun-monitoring satellites. This implies that most, if not all, of the long-term temperature changes are due to natural factors.

Here is the link to the full paper.
ShieldSquare Captcha
This neither proves nor disproves my POV.

LOL....another lefty who insists biden is doing a good job despite the fact that even the mainstream media and other dems are turning their backs on him.
And you also try and pretend Trump did a horrible job despite all the evidence to the contrary. Gas prices skyrocketing along with inflation,lack of products on the shelves biden having a higher death toll with covide when he swore he had a plan.
Ad the fact biden is senile and you knew it before the election,he then picks one of the most disliked dems as his VP.
Yeah....everything's fine and dandy ,go sell your bullshit elsewhere because I'm not buying and neither is the rest of the country or the world for that matter.
Where did I say Biden was doing a good job. He's doing an OK job IMO.
All Trump did was continue on the trajectory that Obama started. This is easily proved.

Where did I say Biden was doing a good job. He's doing an OK job IMO.
All Trump did was continue on the trajectory that Obama started. This is easily proved.

Okay Job?
He's the worst president in the history of this country.
And no Trump didnt follow the Magic Negroes policies,thats a ridiculous statement.
If that were the case why did you ride Trump all the time if he was following barry's plan?
Like I said,sell your bullshit somewhere else,I ain't buying.

By what? Tell us how they should have prepared? Gotten airline tickets to Cancun?
The same way I am prepared, even though in a much more even climate. I have a 4.3 kw generator and stored gasoline so I can keep the refrig and a couple of small heater going. Saving the food and the pipes.

I see Old Rocks has no comment.
President Biden will be remembered as a good President, could be a great one if the is a serious enough crisis during his Presidency and his response is correct. Trump will be forever remembered as the treasonous President, the stupidest man ever to infest the White House.

President Biden will be remembered as a good President, could be a great one if the is a serious enough crisis during his Presidency and his response is correct. Trump will be forever remembered as the treasonous President, the stupidest man ever to infest the White House.

Yeah right....
He'll be the known as the president that shit his pants while visiting the Pope.
As I said,dems are bailing on him left and right as is the rest of the world.
You're either a liar or a complete moron at level with biden.
His presidency has been one disaster after another.

This neither proves nor disproves my POV.
Your POV is that the RATE of current change is contentious, right?

What this paper proves is that it isn't the rate of change that is contentious but that the cause of the rate of change is contentious.

Okay Job?
He's the worst president in the history of this country.
And no Trump didnt follow the Magic Negroes policies,thats a ridiculous statement.
If that were the case why did you ride Trump all the time if he was following barry's plan?
Like I said,sell your bullshit somewhere else,I ain't buying.
1) Trump will always be the worst president the US has ever had. You just couldn't go more low
2) Trump doesn't get kudos for following the good the other guy put in place. He gets kudos for his own stuff. Of which there was nothing.

1) Trump will always be the worst president the US has ever had. You just couldn't go more low
2) Trump doesn't get kudos for following the good the other guy put in place. He gets kudos for his own stuff. Of which there was nothing.
Lying criminal douche.

LOL...you're a complete idiot.
You post nothing thats the truth in any form or fashion.
Dems are bailing on biden as is the rest of the world.
Thats not even debatable.

Arctic unprecedented, planet killing warming...causing record cold and snow -- in Texas, er, or something. We have consensus, we don't have to make sense

Blah....blah....blah....

"Deniers"....where is there any evidence that use of that term has been at all effective in the past 20 years? It's an internet term used by knuckle dragging progressives enamored by symbolism. Hasn't added up to dick in the real world. The voters don't care :deal:

Compared to 2000, the energy landscape remains relatively unchanged....which means one thing: the "science" isn't mattering! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Forum List

Back