Netanyahu says deadly Rafah strike a ‘mishap’ amid international condemnation

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Well here is an Israeli precision bombing, done with pinpoint accuracy. But its ok. The IDF are investigating themselves in order to find themselves innocent. The guilty, or inaccurate, will then be shuffled to a different department of the killing machine.

Israel will soon have more fake generals investigating themselves than killing arabs.

Well here is an Israeli precision bombing, done with pinpoint accuracy. But its ok. The IDF are investigating themselves in order to find themselves innocent. The guilty, or inaccurate, will then be shuffled to a different department of the killing machine.

Israel will soon have more fake generals investigating themselves than killing arabs.
Did you cry for the Afghan and Iraqi citizens who we killed or is this just Jewish hate on your part?...
The media screams and cries for Palestinian citizens not because they care about them... its because they hate Israel...
None of them wrote tear stories on those poor souls who we slaughtered from the air....
Just seems so hypocritical....

The strike was perfect and killed no civilians, but a tent complex near the strike zone caught fire, perhaps from wayward sparks from the strike, and that is what caused the civilian deaths. This took place outside a designated safe zone.

The amount of atrocities by the animal IDF that will be unveiled after all this is over should be terrifying Israelis

Did you cry for the Afghan and Iraqi citizens who we killed or is this just Jewish hate on your part?...

I did. Many times. Go back and look.

The media screams and cries for Palestinian citizens not because they care about them... its because they hate Israel...
None of them wrote tear stories on those poor souls who we slaughtered from the air....
Just seems so hypocritical....

Sadly this is largely true but there is no mistake when you intentionally drop a bomb. When you do this you know very well it may kill innocent people.

You've established your agenda as being pro-war Tommy.

Now you appear to be picking and choosing your war.

Russia's war against the Ukraine was pure US aggression by a willing Nazified proxy.

Sadly this is largely true but there is no mistake when you intentionally drop a bomb. When you do this you know very well it may kill innocent people.
They think that they are obliterating Hamas. They are creating the next generation of resistance.

You've established your agenda as being pro-war Tommy.

Now you appear to be picking and choosing your war.

Russia's war against the Ukraine was pure US aggression by a willing Nazified proxy.
I oppose war. I oppose putin and his murders.

They think that they are obliterating Hamas. They are creating the next generation of resistance.
There is no hope of obliterating Palestinian terrorism toward Israel, but by maintaining security control over Gaza as it does over the West Bank Israel can prevent the Palestinian terrorists from being able to launch large scale attacks on Israel. That is the purpose of the war.

I oppose war. I oppose putin and his murders.
What was it that turned the British so adamantly against Russia? Is it as simple as needing to be america's lapdog on account of needing to repay the debt for WW2?

If that isn't it Tommy, then where did the Russia hating come from?
Britain's colonialism represents crimes against humanity that can never be equalled, in cruelness as well as many years duration.
Where Tommy?
(Canada was complicit for over 100 years)

There is no hope of obliterating Palestinian terrorism toward Israel, but by maintaining security control over Gaza as it does over the West Bank Israel can prevent the Palestinian terrorists from being able to launch large scale attacks on Israel. That is the purpose of the war.
Then Bibi is your man. If you want peace you need to sack him.

What was it that turned the British so adamantly against Russia? Is it as simple as needing to be america's lapdog on account of needing to repay the debt for WW2?

If that isn't it Tommy, then where did the Russia hating come from?
Britain's colonialism represents crimes against humanity that can never be equalled, in cruelness as well as many years duration.
Where Tommy?
(Canada was complicit for over 100 years)
Russia is squating on Ukraine soil. And Moldovan and Georgian.

The Zionist regime can't stop sophisticated missile attacks by Iran and their proxies. This was foreseen by Jews and was the reason why Netanyahu's decision to create a greater Israel was so violently opposed.

Enjoy the genocide while you can!

The Zionist regime can't stop sophisticated missile attacks by Iran and their proxies. This was foreseen by Jews and was the reason why Netanyahu's decision to create a greater Israel was so violently opposed.

Enjoy the genocide while you can!
Some day, perhaps, you will be able to think rationally about all of this.

You don't know it will hit civilians if you think it might you do not fire... both the USA and Israel are extremely careful... but its war and people die in wars which is why we should do whatever we can to prevent war... we certainly should not be profiting from other nations conflicts...
And for Biden to not send a delegation to Russia before the Ukraine war in my opinion is criminal....

Some day, perhaps, you will be able to think rationally about all of this.
I'm suggesting first of all that hypersonic missile technology will be used by Iran if the Zionist strike Iran. I think it's been established that they are mostly unstoppable. Find somebody who would like to debate the question.

Forum List

Back