Netanyahu: "Some of these protesters hold up signs proclaiming 'Gays for Gaza'. They might as well hold up signs saying 'Chickens for KFC'."

shameful for this to be in America..and IN THE CAPITAL. Where are the police shooting these insurrectionists? However, when i think back on how these cops treated Trump supporters and their resulting lies before the illegal J6 committee i hope the insurrectionists give these cowards a run for their money. I have no sympathy for either side.

pride.jpg

shameful for this to be in America..and IN THE CAPITAL. Where are the police shooting these insurrectionists? However, when i think back on how these cops treated Trump supporters and their resulting lies before the illegal J6 committee i hope the insurrectionists give these cowards a run for their money. I have no sympathy for either side.

This is what unfettered, 50+ years of third world immigration is leading us to.
The great replacement is real.

Bam!

And why are people allowed to interrupt these proceedings? Oh, right.

Netanyahu's sign should read "Jew for Genocide"
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc9b56b6d-7150-4690-aaeb-626357e153cb_4000x2653.png

"Israel’s assault on Gaza had killed at least 172 dependents of United Nations staff by the end of June, according to a confidential UN report obtained by Drop Site, in addition to 195 staff members..."

"...Israel’s massacre in Gaza continues unabated.

"On July 22, Israel killed 89 people and injured at least 250 in a new assault on Khan Younis after ordering 400,000 people to leave their homes and refugee camps in the rapidly shrinking safe zones' of Gaza, 83 percent of which is now a 'no-go zone.'

"Bombings in the no-go zone have also not stopped; in the past 12 hours, dozens have been killed in Al Sabra, Jabalia, and Gaza City neighborhoods."

Leaked UN report: Israeli war has killed 366 UN staff and family members as Netanyahu prepares to address Congress

Forum List

Back