Netanyahu vows retaliation after Palestinian treaty move

Most Israeli's aren't that naive.

Oh, so the clever Jews believe that they will be able to subjugate/control a majority (a growing one) within its area of control for the long term in a single state? Good luck with that.

Nope i believe Israel will do just fine as a Jewish state. Let the arabs have the rest of the mideast..what's the problem?

Ask this moron what the Palestinians are willing to do to " negotiate" and there will not be a response. :cuckoo:

Oh, so the clever Jews believe that they will be able to subjugate/control a majority (a growing one) within its area of control for the long term in a single state? Good luck with that.

Nope i believe Israel will do just fine as a Jewish state. Let the arabs have the rest of the mideast..what's the problem?

Ask this moron what the Palestinians are willing to do to " negotiate" and there will not be a response. :cuckoo:

Israel is bucking History...The use of force in International Relations is against International Law...That's where Abbas holds the Moral high ground and Netanyahu was simply out-foxed. A PhD. vs. a pumpkin.

Israel is bucking History...The use of force in International Relations is against International Law...That's where Abbas holds the Moral high ground and Netanyahu was simply out-foxed. A PhD. vs. a pumpkin.

There will never be 67 Borders" or " Right of Return" " International Law" does does forbid " negotiations" Even the " Saudi Peace Plan" ( lol) has changed with the times . So my question is valid; What have the Palestinians done to " negotiate?" There will be no response

There will never be 67 Borders" or " Right of Return" " International Law" does does forbid " negotiations" Even the " Saudi Peace Plan" ( lol) has changed with the times . So my question is valid; What have the Palestinians done to " negotiate?" There will be no response

Well, you can jingo up and down and huff and puff. The boycott of Israel will expand greatly...America will approve a Palestinian State at the UN with her abstention...

Well, you can jingo up and down and huff and puff. The boycott of Israel will expand greatly...America will approve a Palestinian State at the UN with her abstention...

There will be.a " Palestinian state" without the 67 Borders that were never accepted in the first place or " Right of Return" Abbas is setting conditions he knows Israel can't agree to . Even the Arab League recognizes it

Can I borrow your crystal ball Pbel?

BTW, even when the boycott started, haters like yourself were saying : "oh you'll see, the boycott will pick up and screw Israel soon"

*yawn*

You know Pbel , after that phrase has been repeated so many times for so long, it loses and meaning.
I would also like to remind you that Israel was born being boycotted by all her neighbours, yet she still grew and thrived.

Oh, and the U. S will not approve of a Palestinian state at the U.N . That's crazy talk.
Not to mention that the only way for the Palestinians to get a state is through Israel. The ONLY way

BTW, even when the boycott started, haters like yourself were saying : "oh you'll see, the boycott will pick up and screw Israel soon"

*yawn*

You know Pbel , after that phrase has been repeated so many times for so long, it loses and meaning.
I would also like to remind you that Israel was born being boycotted by all her neighbours, yet she still grew and thrived.
If that was the case, then what's up with Bill C-13?

If the BDS movement is not having an effect, why is Canada criminalizing criticism of Israel?

I would not be opposed to an Ezra style decree. No one was killed. They were deported. It was peacefully done. I do not believe that is how it will end though, Jake. I have been thinking alot about the 4 Blood moons on Jewish holy days coming up 2 in 2014 and 2 in 2015. I believe we are on the verge of something unprecedented happening in the middle east. I do not know what that is but my suspicion is that it could be the prophecy from the book of Obadiah in the bible. If that were the case, the separation of Israel would be done by God during that conflict. He's not random in His dealings with mankind. He knows who is who. It would be the end of the modern day House of Esau because the prophecy says the entire house is consumed like stubble. ( by the House of Joseph and the House of Jacob )

If Israel doesn't have any more neighbors she will take her wall down. If she takes her wall down then the stage is set for Ezekiel 37 & 38 where Gog ( Leader of Russia ) leads his own people and the Islamic nations against Israel - they march against an "unwalled village" that is at peace... no bars on windows or gates - this could only happen after Obadiahs prophecy is fulfilled.. which we could be looking at that next.

What a surprise! More loon christian end time fantasys!!

I would not be opposed to an Ezra style decree. No one was killed. They were deported. It was peacefully done. I do not believe that is how it will end though, Jake. I have been thinking alot about the 4 Blood moons on Jewish holy days coming up 2 in 2014 and 2 in 2015. I believe we are on the verge of something unprecedented happening in the middle east. I do not know what that is but my suspicion is that it could be the prophecy from the book of Obadiah in the bible. If that were the case, the separation of Israel would be done by God during that conflict. He's not random in His dealings with mankind. He knows who is who. It would be the end of the modern day House of Esau because the prophecy says the entire house is consumed like stubble. ( by the House of Joseph and the House of Jacob )

If Israel doesn't have any more neighbors she will take her wall down. If she takes her wall down then the stage is set for Ezekiel 37 & 38 where Gog ( Leader of Russia ) leads his own people and the Islamic nations against Israel - they march against an "unwalled village" that is at peace... no bars on windows or gates - this could only happen after Obadiahs prophecy is fulfilled.. which we could be looking at that next.

What a surprise! More loon christian end time fantasys!!
Not a Christian fantasy by any means.

Here the Palestinian's are trying to solve their differences with Israel peacefully and Netanyahu wants to "retaliate"!

That shows you just how fucked up Israel is.

*yawn*

If that was the case, then what's up with Bill C-13?

If the BDS movement is not having an effect, why is Canada criminalizing criticism of Israel?

Canada is not criminalizing criticism of Israel .
And what does that have to do with BDS having an impact or not?

Where do you come up with these moronic interpretations??? They're almost as fucked up as your comparisons." :lol:

Here the Palestinian's are trying to solve their differences with Israel peacefully and Netanyahu wants to "retaliate"!

That shows you just how fucked up Israel is.

The only way for the Palestinians to get a state is through Israel...

The only way for the Palestinians to get a state is through Israel...
Wrong!

Palestinian statehood is between them and the UN (Israel gets one vote).

Israel is not the king of the world and they certainly don't tell other country's what they can and cannot do.

Canada is not criminalizing criticism of Israel .
And what does that have to do with BDS having an impact or not?
Well, if you would've read the article in the link I provided, you wouldn't be asking that question.

Where do you come up with these moronic interpretations??? They're almost as fucked up as your comparisons." :lol:
Since you constantly feel the need to lie about what I'm comparing, they can't be too fucked up!

Just how fucked up is Israel?

Here you have an entire population of people who simply desire to live in peace and free from foreign occupation and Israel (with their associated forum kiss-asses), are treating them like they've done something wrong.

I got news for you despots, desiring freedom is not wrong.

"....a majority (a growing one) within its area...."

1. The Jewish birth rate was rising steadily, and the Arab birthrate was falling. ...the fertility rate of Jews and Arabs had nearly converged by 2009, to 0.7 births per woman from six more per Arab woman.

a. Most remarkable is that today's "secular" Israeli women show a rate of 2.6, far and away the highest in the industrial world. Their own mothers had a rate of 2.1!

b. Between 1994 and 2009, Arab births in Israel remained steady at 39,000, while Jewish births rose from 80,000 to 120,000. The ultra-religious Jews (8% of the population) have a fertility rate of 8.5, which brings Israeli fertility to 2.9 per woman.

c. At this rate, Israel will have a larger population than Poland by 2085.
“How Civilizations Die,” by David P. Goldman

If everything is going so well demographically, what's all the fuss about. But let's look at reality, that is official statistics. Note: Unlike you I provide a link, to an Israeli site, no less.

"Israel is facing a serious demographic challenge that threatens its future as both a democratic and a Jewish state. There are moral, political, and strategic dangers in preserving the territorial status quo. As leading Israeli demographer Sergio DellaPergola has noted, “Israel cannot remain a majority Jewish, democratic state, by indefinitely controlling the Palestinian territories.” Only a two-state solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict can prevent this existential danger from becoming a reality."

"According to official statistics released by Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics in April 2012, Jews now constitute a minority of the people living between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, accounting for 5.9 million of the total 12 million people living under Israeli rule. “From now on, it is an official statistic.”

Within the state of Israel in 2011 the combined growth rate of Jews, non-Arab Christians, and those not classified by religion was 1.7 percent. The growth rate of Arabs was 2.4 percent. By religion, the annual growth rate of Israeli Jews was 1.8 percent and of Israeli Muslims it was 2.5 percent. (Source: Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, “Statistical Abstract of Israel 2012,” No. 63 Subject 2, State of Israel, 92.) Click here to see the report.
Another source similarly finds that, in 2011, the Palestinian population growth rate was 2.5 percent and the population growth rate of Israel was 1.9 percent. (Source: Population Reference Bureau, “Palestinian Territory,” Population Reference Bureau.) Click here to see the report. "

Israel's Demographic Challenge

Another LIE from the ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST as this site is actually an American organisation that has a lot to hide.

Domain Name:ISRAELNSP.ORG
Domain ID: D167413808-LROR
Creation Date: 2012-12-22T17:46:14Z
Updated Date: 2013-02-21T03:45:26Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2014-12-22T17:46:14Z
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID:CR132488553
Registrant Name:Registration Private
Registrant Organization:Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant City:Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85260
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:CR132488555
Admin Name:Registration Private
Admin Organization:Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin City:Scottsdale
Admin State/Province:Arizona
Admin Postal Code:85260
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:CR132488554
Tech Name:Registration Private
Tech Organization:Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech City:Scottsdale
Tech State/Province:Arizona
Tech Postal Code:85260
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:

As they say to schoolchildren Must Try Harder 0/10

Who says anything about using force, apart from the Palestinians. That is why Israel holds the moral high ground and the arab muslims are losing favour with the rest of the world. All Israel need do is sit back and keep offering to talk peace and borders as detailed in the UN resolutions. The more Abbas refuses to talk and keeps putting immoral and illegal pre-conditions on the table the more Israel show that they are prepared to talk. Until Abbas realises that he has signed away the Palestinians hopes of a quick settlement he will be laughed at by the other UN member states. Watch and learn how a master politician defeats his enemies and reduces them to quivering wrecks.

The boycott has been declared racially motivated and hence illegal in most civilised nations, which means it is shrinking and not expanding. America cant approve a Palestinian state without Israel's agreement on the borders, and they need to be mutually agreed. The UN can not go against its own charter or resolutions unless it wants to fold and become an extinct dinosaur

There will be.a " Palestinian state" without the 67 Borders that were never accepted in the first place or " Right of Return" Abbas is setting conditions he knows Israel can't agree to . Even the Arab League recognizes it

The whole world knows it and are behind Israel in its endeavour to talk peace and borders.

Forum List

Back