Netflix and Twitter get a taste of their own medicine...

Big whoop!

Some podunk, 1 cow town's ISP is drunk w/power.

The consumers will set their asses straight for blocking access to their families and their entertainment.

They'll straighten up.

Watch...

Watch for this to catch on in red counties all over the nation...all of those red counties...it could cripple big nasty tech....

Maybe I didn't keep up. What is the connection between Netflix and Twitter?

The turd ceo jack just had an unhinged spew which clearly all derived by his Trump hatred. He's clearly insecure about something that we don't know. Perhaps the stocks for twitter going down and the possibility of a Biden Depression coming up.

Censoring censors isn’t the way to go.
Perhaps requiring a disclaimer that the media site censors based on political affiliation.

It will spread in parts of the country. Where it does not and there is competition among providers there will be some sharp dividing lines drawn and there will be churn.

This is getting out of hand
I have been very anti war in my life !!
I was 100 percent against Bush and against any attacks on NK or Iran
Now I feel that we may need a civil war as the leftist Eichmann won’t stop

Twitter lost over 6 BILLION.

The message has been sent. Unfortunately for them they are leftists so the message, while CRYSTAL CLEAR, will be lost on them.

Twitter is a 50 Billion dollar company with almost no tangible assets. They'll be fine.

The thing is, if Trump were a private citizen pulling the shit he did, he'd have been banned from Twitter and Facebook years ago.

Forum List

Back