Neutered GOP establishment...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
a Beautiful thing, another round of spineless moderates are out the door.
Like I have always said, trump is far from a saint and a good guy. But he is the right guy to bring the GOP establishment to its knees then toss them out then rebuild.
The good ‘ol boy GOP establishment with its back room deals hopefully is a thing of the past...

Well, to be fair, a ton of them retired in advance of the election.

We need to flush out the RINOs.

This is the beginning.

Trump will be in office until 2024. Pubs will win the house back from down ballot voting in 2 years.

It’s all good.

7-2 Conservative SCOTUS by the end of Trumps 2 terms.

Like I have always said, trump is far from a saint and a good guy. But he is the right guy to bring the GOP establishment to its knees then toss them out then rebuild.
The good ‘ol boy GOP establishment with its back room deals hopefully is a thing of the past...
Are you kidding me? tRump's whole cabinet is nothing more than his personal "good 'ole boy" network.

Are you kidding me? tRump's whole cabinet is nothing more than his personal "good 'ole boy" network.

Maybe he should have asked HIllary to be his SOS.

The good ‘ol boy GOP establishment
republican-menu-tax-the-middle-class-out-of-existence-health-31023492.png

They are discarded when they lose their worth...

90% of Trump's cabinet GOP establishment people, hell he even got rid of the outsiders to bring in more GOP establishment types.

It is amazing the alternate reality world that so many people live in

90% of Trump's cabinet GOP establishment people, hell he even got rid of the outsiders to bring in more GOP establishment types.

He uses them till their true colors reveal themselves, Then he discards them...

What color is the sky in your world?

wait, let me guess...orange...

Sorry about your votes for Governor and Senator ending up being fruitless.

I hope for your sake your local winners were who you voted for.

Did you vote for Gillum, if so, why?

He is not a Washington insider or lifer, I give him a wide berth in figuring out the bullshi. He has.

Forum List

Back