Neutered GOP establishment...

a Beautiful thing, another round of spineless moderates are out the door.
Like I have always said, trump is far from a saint and a good guy. But he is the right guy to bring the GOP establishment to its knees then toss them out then rebuild.
The good ‘ol boy GOP establishment with its back room deals hopefully is a thing of the past...

90% of Trump's cabinet GOP establishment people, hell he even got rid of the outsiders to bring in more GOP establishment types.

It is amazing the alternate reality world that so many people live in
He uses them till their true colors reveal themselves, Then he discards them...

What color is the sky in your world?

wait, let me guess...orange...
Na, I just don’t trust any career politicians no matter what side they pick because they are all the same.
These are really rotten people, corrupt to the core every single one of them.
Like Jeff sessions just a rotten person altogether… And a dumbass

Like I have always said, trump is far from a saint and a good guy. But he is the right guy to bring the GOP establishment to its knees then toss them out then rebuild.
The good ‘ol boy GOP establishment with its back room deals hopefully is a thing of the past...

90% of Trump's cabinet GOP establishment people, hell he even got rid of the outsiders to bring in more GOP establishment types.

Sorry about your votes for Governor and Senator ending up being fruitless.

I hope for your sake your local winners were who you voted for.

Did you vote for Gillum, if so, why?

Nope, I did not. I do not live in Florida so it would have been illegal for me to do so.

If you like I could ask my daughter who she voted for.

As for me...(to quote another thread)

"Yep, just voted. Voted for the Libertarian when there was one, voted to oust all the incumbent judges, voted for 1 Dem and 2 Repubs when there was nothing but those two choices.

Voted to combine county agencies to save money and to make my county a sanctuary county against over reaching gun laws. "

Na, I just don’t trust any career politicians no matter what side they pick because they are all the same.

Are the people that spent their lives funding the career politicians any better?

The dealmakers in congress/senate are corrupt always have been, always will be as long as they have careers there.
The more damage Trump does to the GOP establishment the better for the country

Are the people that spent their lives funding the career politicians any better?
There is a simple solution... single term limits

The GOP establishment Representing the suburbs all around America needs to die off... We need more separation of rural and urban...

you did not answer the question

If it wasn’t for career politicians there would be none of those people...

:5_1_12024:

Nope, I did not. I do not live in Florida so it would have been illegal for me to do so.

"Yep, just voted. Voted for the Libertarian when there was one, voted to oust all the incumbent judges, voted for 1 Dem and 2 Repubs when there was nothing but those two choices.

Voted to combine county agencies to save money and to make my county a sanctuary county against over reaching gun laws. "

Not enough golf courses for you in Florida, I get it.

Funny, Progressives are all butt hurt about Jeff sessions… He deserved to be shit canned

Not enough golf courses for you in Florida, I get it.

No, that is one thing I miss about the south, year round golf. I left Florida when I joined the Corps and have only been back a few times to visit, but now with my daughter living there full time I will visit a lot more

But I love seasons too much to ever move back. This weekend it is finally starting to feel like winter and I am happy as a pig in mud!

you are very skilled at dancing around questions that answering would blow your carefully laid out facade away

you are very skilled at dancing around questions that answering would blow your carefully laid out facade away

Lol
Who was first the chicken or the egg?

Lol
Who was first the chicken or the egg?

The chicken of course, God created the animals first! :26:

Forum List

Back