Nevada should not embarrass the US

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The only state that shames the US with prostitution. It is necessary to make there a continuous test site with nuclear weapons in order to burn out this vice.

Nevada swamp state. There lives a vicious Germanic spirit.
Nuclear tests would solve all problems. Burn the vice with fire and drain the stinking swamps.

Nevada is gangrene in the West. If gangrene is not cut out, it will infect the whole body.

The only state that shames the US with prostitution. It is necessary to make there a continuous test site with nuclear weapons in order to burn out this vice.

Nuclear tests would solve all problems. Burn the vice with fire and drain the stinking swamps.

Nevada is gangrene in the West. If gangrene is not cut out, it will infect the whole body.

Nevada is still the wild West

What about New York. They don't prosecute it anymore, I've heard. We got cities that do not prosecute shop lifting and other petty theft below a high threshold. At least when the prostitutes there fk you out of your money, the fkn leaves a smile on your face.

• Banned
Nevada is still the wild West
Only the east was wild. There were British slaves.
Cowboys didn't like dirty pimps like Trump. He would have long been lying with the shot-off eggs.
The West is the source of progress.

freedom.jpg

Nevada knows that it will happen whether they allow it or not. Since they allow it, they regulate the hell out of it. The girls are checked constantly for STDs. The girls get to keep more of what they earn. And the taxes paid help the state.

Two consenting adults having sex. Whether there is money involved changes nothing.

Only the east was wild. There were British slaves.
Cowboys didn't like dirty pimps like Trump. He would have long been lying with the shot-off eggs.
The West is the source of progress.

Who do you think all the saloons, brothels and dancehall girls were brought in for? The people of the towns didn't spend enough to keep them going.

The noble cowboys kept the bartenders and madams busy. Long week on the range? Head to the saloon for a couple of shots of whiskey and then head for the nearest place they can buy pussy.

Moral laws have rarely worked. Actually, correction, they have NEVER worked. I get that it is an issue for many, I am not a fan of immorality and I imagine G_d isn't either. However, I am much less of a fan of government overreach. Try and educate women of the risks and career options. It has to be hell to sleep with the creepeist of men for.cash. I feel sorry for them, they need help not charges. If Nevada protects them, well, it is a similar approach enacted in many European countries.

• Banned
What about New York. They don't prosecute it anymore, I've heard. We got cities that do not prosecute shop lifting and other petty theft below a high threshold. At least when the prostitutes there fk you out of your money, the fkn leaves a smile on your face.
The east coast was inhabited by British slaves. Slaves do not have a knightly concept of a woman; for them, women are like a piece of meat that the owners throw to the dog. There's a lot of anti-American sentiment there. The eastern coast must be kept in check, all unreliable deported to Europe or to prison.

Moral laws have rarely worked. Actually, correction, they have NEVER worked
It never worked in dirty Germany, because there were no men there, only henpecked people.

Everything worked in the USA until the traitors came.

It has to be hell to sleepmwith the creepeist of men for.cash. I feel.sorry for them. They need help not charges.
In the United States, men are accused of prostitution. The woman is usually the victim in this situation. This is either from inexperience or from poverty.

The east coast was inhabited by British slaves. Slaves do not have a knightly concept of a woman; for them, women are like a piece of meat that the owners throw to the dog. There's a lot of anti-American sentiment there. The eastern coast must be kept in check, all unreliable deported to Europe or to prison.

Anti-American sentiment? On the east coast? Brother you are so blindly wrong it pathetic.

how the fuck do you know what happens in this country?...just about all your history about the US is way off....
In the United States, men are accused, and they can be imprisoned for this.
German slaves usually do not know this, because they are too stupid.

The moral and spirit of US law are patriarchal. The man is the protector of women and children from depraved males and dirty pimps.

Forum List

Back