Never buy these things

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
OMG I've lost control already about two hours ago....I might have to get more tomorrow, I'm obviously now addicted to the things.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

• Banned
Hmm................thanks for the tip. I'm always looking for things that are bad for me that taste good.

You might as well over-indulge in another of my food obsessions....I hate Bailey's Irish Cream the drink, but THIS...OMG too much!

baileys.jpg

Hmm................thanks for the tip. I'm always looking for things that are bad for me that taste good.

You might as well over-indulge in another of my food obsessions....I hate Bailey's Irish Cream the drink, but THIS...OMG too much!

View attachment 57772

I've had that before, and yes, it IS GOOD!!!!!!

BTW..............if you're looking for a filling snack that tastes good and is bad for you, here's a recipie...........................

Boil however many eggs you want to prepare, cool them down and peel them.

Next, roll the eggs in egg white and crumbs. Surround coated egg with approx. 1/4 inch of sausage all around.

Roll said egg and sausage ball in bread crumbs and deep fat fry until sausage is done.

Cool on rack, and enjoy. They're called Scotch eggs, and one of them is almost a full meal. They taste great, transport well, and can stay in a lunch box for up to 12 hours without going bad. Store 'em in your fridge, and you can keep them for a week.

That was my favorite meal when my Aunt Sandy or Grandmother would make them.

• Banned

View attachment 57772

I've had that before, and yes, it IS GOOD!!!!!!

BTW..............if you're looking for a filling snack that tastes good and is bad for you, here's a recipie...........................

Boil however many eggs you want to prepare, cool them down and peel them.

Next, roll the eggs in egg white and crumbs. Surround coated egg with approx. 1/4 inch of sausage all around.

Roll said egg and sausage ball in bread crumbs and deep fat fry until sausage is done.

Cool on rack, and enjoy. They're called Scotch eggs, and one of them is almost a full meal. They taste great, transport well, and can stay in a lunch box for up to 12 hours without going bad. Store 'em in your fridge, and you can keep them for a week.

That was my favorite meal when my Aunt Sandy or Grandmother would make them.

Thanks, most definitely going to have to indulge in them :)

There's nothing like healthy eating ie. proper food with taste, none of this rabbit food stuff.

Forum List

Back