🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never forget the Brennan-Brit plot to take down Trump

We will never forget it

We will never forget the piece of islamic communist shit Brennan is either.

....why is he free as a bird?

they don't come more poisonous that that living scum

We will never forget it

These guys you elected are all Swampy crooks you know New York City real estate and lawyers oh my God. I don't mind them but I don't think Trump will get caught at Anything. But his lawyers are horrible -one just admitted he's a criminal today LOL

We will never forget it

These guys you elected are all Swampy crooks you know New York City real estate and lawyers oh my God. I I don't mind them but so I don't think Trump will get caught at Anything. But his lawyers are horrible -one just admitted he's a criminal today LOL
Just more of Putin winning....

We will never forget it

These guys you elected are all Swampy crooks you know New York City real estate and lawyers oh my God. I I don't mind them but so I don't think Trump will get caught at Anything. But his lawyers are horrible -one just admitted he's a criminal today LOL
Brennan is another Straight Arrow Republican law man... They're not 17 Democrats working for Mueller there mostly Republicans you believe so much crap it's ridiculous.. makes you conspiracy nut jobs also...

We will never forget it

Brennan is another Straight Arrow Republican law man... They're not 17 Democrats working for Mueller there mostly Republicans you believe so much crap it's ridiculous.. makes you conspiracy nut jobs also...

Do you even GOOGLE shit before you let it flow from your mouth? Christ you sound like a fucking moron. There are so many reports on the 17 angry democrats Mueller has hired AND who they gave money to!

We will never forget it

Do you even GOOGLE shit before you let it flow from your mouth? Christ you sound like a fucking moron. There are so many reports on the 17 angry democrats Mueller has hired AND who they gave money to!
On Fox only LOL over and over and over...

Forum List

Back