🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

never heard of Qanon before

trump has always been a conman.
To think that trump is a straight shooter and telling you only truths.
My gawd man, trump is a stain on America.
He lies about EVERYTHING.
"Nobody knows more about .............. than I do"
This ^^^^^ is flat out embarrassing, mostly because you believe him.
Sad Dude.
The biggest problem with Trump wasn't he lied all of the time like Biden does....it's the fact that he had such difficulty hiding his true feelings from the press.
You have alot of nerve saying Trump was embarrassing when the shit-machine in the WH you folks somehow tricked us into putting there makes Trump look presidential and competent in comparison.

I always thought it was some kind of joke in like the sarcastic "Q predicted this" quips you would see posted.

From what I understand Alex Jones has a lot more creditability.
I tried looking them up before----they are saying some unknown poster posted as Q something and that is how the organization got started---with no one knowing really what it is or who started it. It's crazy.

Sad Dude.
Trump has an EGO the size of TEXAS pumpkin. He had a desire to go down in history as the GREATEST president EVER---which was his motivation for running for president. He's an old man who wanted to be remembered when he died for being the greatest like his hero Ronald Reagan. This is the psychology of why he ran. This is also why he has done other public works like taking over the skating park in NY project and getting it done under budget and on time years ago---he wants to go down in history as Great starting in NY and then the US/World. He did not run to scam but to make the history books and go down as great which btw---our founders were scoundrels as well most of their lives, but when it came to leading a new nation --they too sacrificed AND ROSE TO THE OCCASION and I think did so also to go down in history favorably.

My gawd, open your fucking eyes and see the facts---Trump was a GREAT PRESIDENT despite your unfounded nitwitted hate of the man.

Sad Dude.
Compare Trump to the piece of shit Obama. Trump wins hands down . Obama is a anti American Muslim Brotherhood loving dickhead. Easy to see why all you lefty adore him .

Obama is a anti American Muslim Brotherhood loving dickhead. Easy to see why all you lefty adore him .
Can't get past the election of a Black President.
So hard for you.
You got your white wannabe King and he LIED to you daily.

Forum List

Back