Never mess with an old man. Because you never know...

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
This is pretty incredible, and proof that looks can be completely deceiving.

I think that's Ronaldinho dressed to look like an old man.

That was AWESOME!

What impressed me the most was when he put his hand over his eyes while dribbling the ball. Impressive. I've never seen foot-work like that before.

I think that's Ronaldinho dressed to look like an old man.

That was AWESOME!

What impressed me the most was when he put his hand over his eyes while dribbling the ball. Impressive. I've never seen foot-work like that before.

Yeah, I watched to the end and saw who he was. He's French, but must have Brazilian parents

Thought of this also when looks can be deceiving.

Age is only a number. I once watched a ninety one year old man take on multiple opponents in a martial arts competition. He beat them. Oh, did I mention that he was a practitioner of Tai-Chi for about 80 of those years? Not the exercise. The martial art. Believe it or not, Tai-Chi is probably the most effective martial art ever developed. That old man was tossing them around like they were amateurs. In fact, in real life, the soft style of martial arts are usually superior. Can you tell me how many MMA champions know something like Akido or Judo? Pretty much all of them. It doesn't matter how fast you are, or how hard you can hit. It usually comes down to the ground game, on the mat. And soft style martial arts accel at that.

I'm not a soccer fan but it was a joy watching that talent.

Forum List

Back