New ad, Once again conservatives fight democrats

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Over their treatment of blacks. When will blacks wake up? It seems some are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMV1hNXt1JM&feature=player_embedded]The Never Again Campaign - YouTube[/ame]

Think about this, liberals want background checks to buy guns although there is little evidence, in my opinion, that it would have stopped any of the latest shootings. Yet on the other hand voter ID they treat as some sort of attack on the consitution.

Neither gun background checks nor voter IDs are against the Constitution.

Because they do regulate intrinsic American rights, they do have to be done carefully and correctly.

The Never Again Campaign - YouTube

I guess the people who made that video are really, really retarded. No black person is going to believe liberals want gun control because they want to disarm blacks like the old Jim Crow days.

Black people would believe that about modern Republicans, though.

One of the dumbest ads ever.

Unfortunetly many Blacks will not wake up until Obama's term is over.

I guess the people who made that video are really, really retarded. No black person is going to believe liberals want gun control because they want to disarm blacks like the old Jim Crow days.

^What that guy said.

Think about this, liberals want background checks to buy guns although there is little evidence, in my opinion, that it would have stopped any of the latest shootings. Yet on the other hand voter ID they treat as some sort of attack on the consitution.

So what you're saying is that you're opposed to background checks? And you think that convicted felons should be able to buy all the guns they want without challenge?

Silly boy, doesn't matter what they believe it is the truth that democrats are doing it to them. Abortion, gun control, and welfare all modern forms of democrat slavery against blacks. Time blacks realized who their real friends are. The ad was done by blacks, BTW.

So what you're saying is that you're opposed to background checks? And you think that convicted felons should be able to buy all the guns they want without challenge?

What latest gun crime would have been stopped by background checks?

If you are for background checks are you also for voter ID.

Can we bet on that? I am willing to bet I can find at least one.

Silly boy, doesn't matter what they believe it is the truth that democrats are doing it to them. Abortion, gun control, and welfare all modern forms of democrat slavery against blacks. Time blacks realized who their real friends are. The ad was done by blacks, BTW.

I guess you are retarded, too, if you believe the actual motivation behind the liberal gun control effort is racial suppression. :lol:

Seriously. Stop and think just how fucking stupid that belief is, for your own sake.

And the ad was done by a Republican. One black woman. And she is retarded, sorry to say.

[Between 1882 and 1968 3446 blacks were lynched by whites. Between 1976 and 2011, 279384 blacks were murdered. A disproportionate number of those victims were murdered by members of their own race. Like Barack Obama, nothing ill that happens to happen to a black person is ever their own fault, at all. Its always the fault of those evil white ogres. If none happens to be around, well just make one up.
This living together as equals just hasn't worked out. From 1865 to present should have been enough time and what wasn't meant to be wasn't meant to be. We should , like Angela Merkel, face up to reality and just declare multikulti kaput as well.]

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims. Though blacks are 13 percent of the nation's population, they account for more than 50 percent of homicide victims. Nationally, the black homicide victimization rate is six times that of whites, and in some cities, it's 22 times that of whites...The magnitude of this tragedy can be seen in another light. According to a Tuskegee Normal and Industrial Institute study, between 1882 and 1968, 3,446 blacks were lynched at the hands of whites."

Walter Williams On Black Homicide vs White Lynchings | VDARE.com

Last edited:

Yea Reagan had no problem passing gun control laws in Cali when the Black Panthers were marching around with assault rifles.

Concern troll fail. Blacks know that reactionaries do not care about them.

What latest gun crime would have been stopped by background checks?

If you are for background checks are you also for voter ID.

Are you really that dense or just trying to be funny? The two aren't remotely related. One must show proper ID to register to vote.

But with your statement you have shown that you feel that background checks should not be given, hence allowing criminals to buy guns.

No wonder your side is so far down in the polls and Americans think you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back