🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Amazon show features white people wearing red maga style hats being hunted as Nazis

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2019-11-25_11-8-27.png

A new Amazon Prime show starring Al Pacino features a group of “diverse” vigilantes who hunt down and kill “Nazis,” some of whom are depicted wearing red MAGA-style hats.
New Amazon Show Features White People Wearing Red MAGA-Style Hats Being Hunted as ‘Nazis’

When you're blind your blind it's spoken to all but the genetics of some can't see it no matter what you do.

It's just a movie? Damn. I heard it was kinda like one of those day leases in Texas where you are pretty much guaranteed your limit. Now I gotta plan a whole new trip for between Christmas and New Year's eve. This PC crap is just too much. Next, they won't even let you string up a Trump supporter at children's birthday parties and let the kids hit them with a stick till the candy comes out.

It's just a movie? Damn. I heard it was kinda like one of those day leases in Texas where you are pretty much guaranteed your limit. Now I gotta plan a whole new trip for between Christmas and New Year's eve. This PC crap is just too much. Next, they won't even let you string up a Trump supporter at children's birthday parties and let the kids hit them with a stick till the candy comes out.

-- 'til the candy comes out of its wherever?

Forum List

Back