🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New and Improved Abortion Poll

Which of the following BEST describes your personal views about abortion?

• Abortion is murder, PERIOD!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I personally consider abortion immoral (with few exceptions), but I don't consider it murder.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I personally consider abortion completely moral.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I prefer not to consider the morality of abortion because to do so makes my brain hurt.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Scrap'em if you got'em!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You forgot to add a place for the great shogun Abortion Compromise in your likert scale.

What about, let us not assign morals to a biological function.

Mani, explain how a biological function can be moral or immoral, por favor.

The technology is not going to be legislated away... Abortions are going to happen... it matters not whether you approve them.

Unfortunately, this is one of those passionate but pointless issues that the controlling wealth has used to distract us, pitting us one against another, leaving them free to use both the market place and the government to establish greater personal control over our planets resources.

I suggest we figure out a way to agree to disagree on this one for a while... We have bigger fish to fry if we are going to come out of this point in our history with out having to rebuild too much of our infrastructure.

-Joe

Last edited:
I can't vote because Mani can't word a poll..

I consider it immoral, with a few rare exceptions. That said, it's still murder.

• Banned
I can't vote because Mani can't word a poll..

I consider it immoral, with a few rare exceptions. That said, it's still murder.

Actually it's worded just fine, you're just a fucking retard. It says "BEST describes," it doesn't say which one is an absolute match you ignorant twat.

you left out ... best left to the individual to figure out on her own based on the circumstances.

The poll is asking about one's PERSONAL opinion. You wouldn't seek to deny others the right to their own opinion would you?

Actually it's worded just fine, you're just a fucking retard. It says "BEST describes," it doesn't say which one is an absolute match you ignorant twat.

Not getting enough attention again?

What about, let us not assign morals to a biological function.

Mani, explain how a biological function can be moral or immoral, por favor.

If I pissed in your mouth, some might consider that immoral, but I guess not since it's just a biological function.

The poll is asking about one's PERSONAL opinion. You wouldn't seek to deny others the right to their own opinion would you?

OK, then here's MY personal opinion. It's a personal decision to be made by the individual. It is not an immoral choice, but it is not a choice to be made cavalierly and without thought. And the people who want to take away that choice from others don't have the wisdom to make that kind of decision for anyone else, though they are free to do so for themselves.

So there ya go.

OK, then here's MY personal opinion. It's a personal decision to be made by the individual. It is not an immoral choice, but it is not a choice to be made cavalierly and without thought. And the people who want to take away that choice from others don't have the wisdom to make that kind of decision for anyone else, though they are free to do so for themselves.

So there ya go.

I'd say the third poll option is a pretty good fit then.

Forum List

Back