🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New angle shows ANTIFA thugs who battered reporter Andy Ngo were prepared for battle

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BREAKING: New Angle Shows Antifa Thugs Who Battered Reporter Andy Ngo Were PREPARED FOR BATTLE -- WORE ASSAULT GLOVES during Beating

Oakley assault gloves are made for protecting your hands as you beat your opponents.
assault-gloves-600x452.jpg

Oakley SI Assaul--------------------------------

There is rumor having it ANTIFA is going to start some shit onn the 4th we told you KEEP your GUARD UP!!

Wouldn't it be the most beautiful, enlightening sight in the world to see these Antifa non-humans incinerated in a wave of flaming napalm? It's a good deal for them, death & cremation in one step. Or better yet, why can't someone invent a Star Trek phaser to simply vaporize these antifa rabid facsimile of lifeforms right the fuck out of existence?

The violence these Nazi’s are about to bring on themselves

is well deserved. And their puppet masters in the media

and left wing politics with their approval by silence won’t

be immune....

I am not for violence, but violence will be met by violence.

I have said it before, these Nazi Tards are taking America to a dark place.

Make no mistake, this is not a threat, it’s a prediction.

be immune....

soylent-green.jpg

Wouldn't it be the most beautiful, enlightening sight in the world to see these Antifa non-humans incinerated in a wave of flaming napalm? It's a good deal for them, death & cremation in one step. Or better yet, why can't someone invent a Star Trek phaser to simply vaporize these antifa rabid facsimile of lifeforms right the fuck out of existence?
Willem Von Spronson already sort of did that. That's the kind of Antifa screw-loose I can really admire.

be immune....

Wouldnt it be great if they actually attacked Nazis instead of random Trump supporters?

BREAKING: New Angle Shows Antifa Thugs Who Battered Reporter Andy Ngo Were PREPARED FOR BATTLE -- WORE ASSAULT GLOVES during Beating

Oakley assault gloves are made for protecting your hands as you beat your opponents.
assault-gloves-600x452.jpg

Oakley SI Assaul--------------------------------

There is rumor having it ANTIFA is going to start some shit onn the 4th we told you KEEP your GUARD UP!!
Soros ordered them to martyr themselves
Although there are many - including our MSM - who deny ANTIFA is all about violence, there likely isn't a single rational American who would.

Forum List

Back