New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

You need to have it explained that your document doesn't even mention the Ukraine prosecutor, so how does it support your claim?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not even close, you are by far, the biggest fucking moron here. Maybe everywhere.

Fucking moron, it said the "Prosecutor General's Office" was corrupt and not investigating and prosecuting corruption. That was Shokin's office. He ran it and he was not investigating or prosecuting big name crooks. He personally helped the owner of Burisma avoid criminal charges by Great Britain, resulting in all charges being dropped and Great Britain having to release $23 million in assets they seized from Zlochevsky.

You're mind-numbingly retarded, fucking moron.

embarrassed-gif.489110
That still isn't saying that getting the prosecutor fired is official U.S. policy. Biden said that Putin is a killer. Does that mean arresting him is official U.S. policy?

No.
Fucking moron, you're fucking demented.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Why, because I read what you posted?
Because it said his office was corrupt and U.S. policy was to elimate corruption.
Biden said Putin is a murderer.
Fucking moron, Putin is irrelevant to this. Can't you pay attention? Shokin was corrupt. U.S. policy was for Ukraine to clean up corruption. Biden enforced that.
According to your "logic," if Biden says Putin is a murderer, then US foreign policy is to have Putin arrested.
Fucking moron, logic evades you. You have no common sense. Again, Putin has nothing to do with this. Even you know you lost the argument so now you're attempting to divert.
It's an example, jackass. I realize you are stupid, but not so stupid that you don't understand what I posted. You're just pretending to be stupid so you can evade the point.
Wrong as always, fucking moron. What I'm doing is not following you down your rabbit hole. Putin has nothing to do with this. You want to make shit up as a diversion because you can't argue the policy.

You need to have it explained that your document doesn't even mention the Ukraine prosecutor, so how does it support your claim?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not even close, you are by far, the biggest fucking moron here. Maybe everywhere.

Fucking moron, it said the "Prosecutor General's Office" was corrupt and not investigating and prosecuting corruption. That was Shokin's office. He ran it and he was not investigating or prosecuting big name crooks. He personally helped the owner of Burisma avoid criminal charges by Great Britain, resulting in all charges being dropped and Great Britain having to release $23 million in assets they seized from Zlochevsky.

embarrassed-gif.489110
That still isn't saying that getting the prosecutor fired is official U.S. policy. Biden said that Putin is a killer. Does that mean arresting him is official U.S. policy?

No.

Because it said his office was corrupt and U.S. policy was to elimate corruption.
It doesn't name Shokin or say that he should be fired. Furthermore, it's a Biden speech, not an official document. Other than Biden's word, we have no evidence that Shokin was corrupt. In fact, there's plenty of evidence that he wasn't/isn't.

New Docs Contradict Biden Claim That Fired Ukrainian Prosecutor Was Corrupt.

Last edited:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

embarrassed-gif.489110

No.

Fucking moron, Putin is irrelevant to this. Can't you pay attention? Shokin was corrupt. U.S. policy was for Ukraine to clean up corruption. Biden enforced that.
According to your "logic," if Biden says Putin is a murderer, then US foreign policy is to have Putin arrested.
Fucking moron, logic evades you. You have no common sense. Again, Putin has nothing to do with this. Even you know you lost the argument so now you're attempting to divert.
It's an example, jackass. I realize you are stupid, but not so stupid that you don't understand what I posted. You're just pretending to be stupid so you can evade the point.
Wrong as always, fucking moron. What I'm doing is not following you down your rabbit hole. Putin has nothing to do with this. You want to make shit up as a diversion because you can't argue the policy.
What you're doing is called "weaseling."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

embarrassed-gif.489110

No.

It doesn't name Shokin or say that he should be fired. Furthermore, it's a Biden speech, not an official document. Other than Biden's word, we have no evidence that Shokin was corrupt. In fact, there's plenty of evidence that he wasn't/isn't.

LOLOL

It was his office, fucking moron. The policy specifically stated the problem was his office wasn't prosecuting criminals and that's exactly what he was doing, as evidenced by him helping Burisma, and his own team, avoid prosecution. He did what we told Ukraine to crack down on. Ukraine refused to crack down on that office until Biden made them.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

embarrassed-gif.489110

No.

By "weaseling," you mean bitch-slapping you.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

embarrassed-gif.489110

No.

By "weaseling," you mean bitch-slapping you.

307vyna-gif.269908
No, I mean trying to avoid admitting the truth.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

embarrassed-gif.489110

No.

LOLOL

It was his office, fucking moron. The policy specifically stated the problem was his office wasn't prosecuting criminals and that's exactly what he was doing, as evidenced by him helping Burisma, and his own team, avoid prosecution. He did what we told Ukraine to crack down on. Ukraine refused to crack down on that office until Biden made them.
That was a Biden's speech, not offical US policy. Biden had an interest in getting Shokin canned, so Biden's opinion on the matter means nothing.

Another day, another.....

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.
Can't you clowns give it a rest for one day?....Just one?

Right after you clowns stop screaming about "stolen elections".

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.
What evidence? I keep hearing people talk about evidence when they're standing at a microphone somewhere, but it's never presented when they're in a court of law. Why do you think that is?
Risk of sanctions and/or disbarment. Same reason reputable firms all turned tail and Donnie was stuck with maniacal has beens like Rudy, Sidney & Lin Wood.
Believe it or not, here's what we're expected to believe: A lawyer who represents the president of the United States and who claims he is in possession of evidence that there was massive fraud in the presidential election finally goes to a court of law. It's his (or her) opportunity to make the biggest splash of their collective careers by providing world-grabbing headlines of voter fraud which potentially changed the outcome of a national election, and what happens?

No evidence is presented!

That kind of says it all, doesn't it?
Evidence of a crazy drunken witness was presented. That dhit was hilarious ! It was awesome entertainment!lol

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.
What evidence? I keep hearing people talk about evidence when they're standing at a microphone somewhere, but it's never presented when they're in a court of law. Why do you think that is?
Risk of sanctions and/or disbarment. Same reason reputable firms all turned tail and Donnie was stuck with maniacal has beens like Rudy, Sidney & Lin Wood.
Believe it or not, here's what we're expected to believe: A lawyer who represents the president of the United States and who claims he is in possession of evidence that there was massive fraud in the presidential election finally goes to a court of law. It's his (or her) opportunity to make the biggest splash of their collective careers by providing world-grabbing headlines of voter fraud which potentially changed the outcome of a national election, and what happens?

Evidence of a crazy drunken witness was presented. That dhit was hilarious ! It was awesome entertainment!lol
Ahh Ms Carone. Wasn’t she freakin awesome? :laughing0301:

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

Ahh Ms Carone. Wasn’t she freakin awesome? :laughing0301:

I laughed hard. Almost as hard as when I was at the zoo and my ex was just ripping me a new one for no good reason. She paused and a bird shit on her head. Instant carma. Lol

The first shoe has dropped with Giuliani having his law license suspended in NY. Anyone who didn't see this coming is probably not someone you should rely on to tell you something that's almost certainly obvious to everyone else over the age of 30.

My understanding is that Giuliani has 20 days within which to request a hearing about his law license suspension, but unless he has some kind of bomb shell evidence of mitigation, it's pretty much a forgone conclusion that he will eventually be disbarred.

Unfortunately, Giuliani's problems are just beginning. He's now facing large financial lawsuits even as his reputation has plummeted and he can no longer even represent himself in a court of law. It's all a sad fall for a man who was universally praised for his response to the 9-11 attacks 20 years ago this year.

But, yet again, Trump walks away from the havoc he causes in others' lives. After all, Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, when to prison for carrying out the wishes of 'Individual One' who escaped prosecution or any real consequences. Now, Trump's CFO is facing charges even as Trump is planning his revenge tour in Ohio against Representative Gonzalez because he voted to Impeach Trump.

And I suppose it goes without saying that, to this point, approximately 500 of the Trump insurrectionists are facing prosecution for what they did on 1-6 even as Trump hits the links and walks away seemingly untouched by the events he unleashed in an event he himself planned.

How long can it last before people decide that they've had enough of this nonsense?

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

Exhibit 1,021: Trump broke the Left

All they have left is: Orange Man Still Bad, the Cultural Revolution and the Purges

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

Exhibit 1,021: Trump broke the Left

All they have left is: Orange Man Still Bad, the Cultural Revolution and the Purges
Average human beings, in general, (that means everyday men and women), don't feel sympathetic or favorable towards the idea that despots (and even wanna be despots) should get away with their abuses of power and even profit from them. The wanna be despots followers are looked upon almost equally with contempt because they enabled, and even encouraged, the abuses of power. Their day of reckoning is coming. Count on it!

How long can it last before people decide that they've had enough of this nonsense?
OH I've had enough a long time ago... But people keep on supporting the DNC and the GOP. I hope that people will get their head out of their ass and start supporting people who actually want to do something good, but ... They still support the people the DNC and GOP does. Go you guys... Get what you vote for.

The first shoe has dropped with Giuliani having his law license suspended in NY. Anyone who didn't see this coming is probably not someone you should rely on to tell you something that's almost certainly obvious to everyone else over the age of 30.
Rudy knows the law better than anyone. This is no biggie. He'll get this suspension overturned in no time.

Average human beings, in general, (that means everyday men and women), don't feel sympathetic or favorable towards the idea that despots (and even wanna be despots) should get away with their abuses of power and even profit from them. The wanna be despots followers are looked upon almost equally with contempt because they enabled, and even encouraged, the abuses of power. Their day of reckoning is coming. Count on it!
Correct. Despots shouldn't get away with stealing elections.

Correct. Despots shouldn't get away with stealing elections.
Trump didn't get away with it!

Forum List

Back