New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far in the almost 50 pages of this thread, I have seen nothing but abject liberal desperation in trying to deflect away from the topic. First it was Bush, then it morphed into his dealings with Saddam Hussein and WMD, then it was whether or not Obama said "act of terror" or not, then it went to Reagan, then it was BUSH AND REAGAN.

Sigh. I should find a liberal thread and do stuff like this. I wonder how it would be received?

Here's the translation: TemplarKormac -- I don't see no forest. All I see is a bunch of damn trees!

so far in the almost 50 pages of this thread, i have seen nothing but abject liberal desperation in trying to deflect away from the topic. First it was bush, then it morphed into his dealings with saddam hussein and wmd, then it was whether or not obama said "act of terror" or not, then it went to reagan, then it was bush and reagan.

Sigh. I should find a liberal thread and do stuff like this. I wonder how it would be received?

here's the translation: Templarkormac -- i don't see no forest. All i see is a bunch of damn trees!

^^lame^^

It's a total waste of money and a total waste of time. It's costing the State Department millions to shred documents and claim CRS in front of Congress.

Besides, it was like two years ago Dude.

It's a total waste of money and a total waste of time. It's costing the State Department millions to shred documents and claim CRS in front of Congress.

"It's a total waste of money and a total waste of time. It's costing the State Department millions to shred documents and CYA in front of Congress.

Besides, it was like two years ago Dude."

Just a slight change Mud. :lol:

"It's a total waste of money and a total waste of time. It's costing the State Department millions to shred documents and CYA in front of Congress.

Assuming any documents are being shredded, perhaps the Obama administration should rehire Col Ollie North and Fawn Hall to go down in the WH basement and shred documents after hours since the RW would likely support the effort under those circumstances just like they did back in the late 1980s.

So far in the almost 50 pages of this thread, I have seen nothing but abject liberal desperation in trying to deflect away from the topic. First it was Bush, then it morphed into his dealings with Saddam Hussein and WMD, then it was whether or not Obama said "act of terror" or not, then it went to Reagan, then it was BUSH AND REAGAN.

Here's the translation: TemplarKormac -- I don't see no forest. All I see is a bunch of damn trees!

Here's a translation of your translation: TemplarKormac -- I don't see no argument. All I see is Mustang actin' the foo'.

In order for your main argument to hold any water, you first have to acknowledge that 9/11 was not an act of terror.

Have you done that yet?
No, it was an attack carried out by terrorists, thus a terrorist attack.
An act of terror does not have to be carried out by terrorists.

Assuming any documents are being shredded, perhaps the Obama administration should rehire Col Ollie North and Fawn Hall to go down in the WH basement and shred documents after hours since the RW would likely support the effort under those circumstances just like they did back in the late 1980s.

Typical playground response.....lol.:badgrin:

CRS means "Can't Remember Shit".

CRS means "Can't Remember Shit".
Understood, but it leads to COVER YOUR ASS....just wanted to embellish

Or, put Sandy "Burglar" on the payroll, right?

Oooh. That has to hurt. Joe, you just got nailed. Whoops! I shouldn't be talking to you.

:lmao:

Yeah, you get your sissy, loser ass handed to you when you do, and then you pretend you win arguments.

some day, you'll grow up and find out what the real world is like.

I'm just picking up that Boehner's going for the throat. YAY! He's picked Rep. Gowdy to lead the Benghazi panel.

minority unemployment was lower under Bush
for women of all races too
food and gas prices were lower

you had it better in the Bush years

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Bush rode Clinton's good management before he found ways to fuck it up.

Clinton had a congress that wasn't out to make him look bad. You had Newt and Lott, now you have a Boner and Do by Harry....

Are you fucking kidding me?

Newt tried to IMPEACH CLINTON OVER A BLOW JOB! That was before making public all sorts of lurid stuff about his sex life, accusing him of rape and murder.

Now, come on, even I wouldn't have tried to make that kind of claim when I was a Republican.

In order for your main argument to hold any water, you first have to acknowledge that 9/11 was not an act of terror.

Have you done that yet?

You can either address the OP, or you will get no further responses from me. Are we clear?

Carbine, your sarcasm only shows how weak your argument is. In addition to learning how to speak English, I studied it in broader, deeper detail. Meaning I know how to discern the differences between "act of terror" and "act of terrorism."

Pick up a dictionary.

Um, sorry, Cleetus, you are using a distinction without a difference.

Any sensible person knew exactly what the president was talking about.

Your boy Romney didn't do his research, and he got bitchslapped.

Guys, stop responding to TK. Maybe then he'll get off the couch.

Joe, this is you right now:

NO, seriously, guy all these wingnuts praising you is really enabling your bad behavior.

Other than that, I'll take your concession of total defeat.

Delusional at best.

I've always wondered why a vet would support Obama.

You claim you were a Repug, and now you say they fucked up.

I've always believe that any post Vietnam vet who votes Democrat has to fall into one or more groups, because it just seems counterproductive to vote for any Democrat due their open hatred for everything you represent. Guns, violence, baby-killing, etc.

1. They're usually a minority, preferably black

2. They're Gay

3. They're a female because females are often emotional and tend to fall for Democrat's bleeding-heart policies

4. They're atheists and hate all religions (except Islam)

5. They're friggen stupid

Which one do you fall under Joe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back