🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bush lied...libs, progs, and others know this.

Obama...well that is a different story. To libs and progs, he did NOT lie...even though he clearly did on Benghazi and Obamacare....(they still love BJ Bubba who is a known serial liar, so lying apparently is acceptable for a D Potus, but not an R Potus).

When will we realize they ALL lie and we should treat them ALL as the liars and frauds they are?

Last edited:
Then post it. Post Rice's statements in their entirety. She, Clinton, and Obama all said, with no reservations, that the video was the cause.

please stop lying about this.

Obama and Hillary Blame Youtube Video for Benghazi Terrorist Attack as Coffins Arrive - YouTube

Read this carefully:

Nobody has proven that the video wasn't the cause and since even if the video was the cause it was still terrorism so it served no political purpose to say the video was the cause, or part of the cause, or a little bit of the cause, or no cause whatsoever.

The insignificance of this issue of 'spin' is even bigger than the hysteria of the Right.

I think I see what's going on here. If this issue was so 'insignificant' as you claim, why make such a big deal out of what Obama said in the Rose Garden?

You keep lying about it, that's why.

Like it or not, it is an election issue. In typical fashion, the narrative for you is to downplay its significance to the populous.

Well, that explains it. The Republicans are politicizing this on hopes it will help them in the election...

The GOP is doing this for POLITICAL GAIN?

But isn't that the core argument in the attack against the Administration?

That they were trying to spin Benghazi for POLITICAL GAIN?

lol

Obama...well that is a different story. To libs and progs, he did NOT lie...even though he clearly did on Benghazi and Obamacare....(they love BJ Bubba who is a known serial liar, so lying apparently is acceptable for a D Potus, but not an R Potus.

When will we realize they ALL lie and we should treat them as the liars and frauds they are?

I always work on the assumption that politicians are lying to me.

But here's the thing I realize now that I didn't realize then.

Bill Clinton lied about his sex life. But you know what, under his management, my salary doubled, the value of my property doubled. Yeah, it had just as much to do with the efforts I made, but hey, you know what, my life was better in 2000 than it was in 1992. But i was one of those right wing assholes who skawked about "subornation of perjury" like that was a real thing.

Dick Cheney and his puppet Bush lied about Iraq. Lied about WMD's. Lied about Katrina. And thousands of people died. But you know what. I was one of those right wingers who used to defend Bush and make excuses for him. At least up until he crashed the economy and my Romney loving boss decided to fire me because I had run up too many medical bills. My mortgage went underwater and my 401K went bust. I wish I could say I was outraged by his incompetence, but only when it started making my life worse did I start caring.

Now we get to Obama's "Lies". Except that they weren't really lies. You have to do handstands to get to lies about Benghazi. and frankly, yeah, it would have been nicer if he said, "95% of you will keep your plan or finally be able to get into one, and 5% of you will be moved into a plan that actually covers something because the Insurance companies won't be allowed to cheat you!" That would have been more accurate.

Benghazi Consulate Attack Fast Facts - CNN.com

gosh, Mittens was such an ASSHOLE and ignorant jerk with this statement of his.....Thank God he didn't win.....can you imagine having such a hyper, knee jerk, stupid, loudmouth, as President? How DARE this jerk come out with this statement....he had NO IDEA what he was talking about but sure WAS QUICK TO TRY TO POLITICIZE IT .... what a weak, weak, weak and lowly man.....
September 11, 2012 - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney puts out a statement at about 10:30 p.m. ET saying: "I'm outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It's disgraceful that the Obama administration's first response was not to condemn the attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks."

This was in response to the U.S. Embassy in Cairo releasing a statement denouncing the film, "Innocence of Muslims," that had led to the protests.

Later it emerges that the statement preceded the protests.
Go look at the timeline....please.

it's getting harder and harder to defend the criminality of this corrupt president

but LWNJs keep trying

it's hilarious; there WILL be an investigation.

all loser lefties can do is cry

there will be an investigation, but the democrats will boycott it and witnesses won't cooperate.

It's really about time to announce that after 7 congressional investigations and a State Department review, we've really let the ghouls milk Ambassador Stevens enough.

Obama...well that is a different story. To libs and progs, he did NOT lie...even though he clearly did on Benghazi and Obamacare....(they love BJ Bubba who is a known serial liar, so lying apparently is acceptable for a D Potus, but not an R Potus.

When will we realize they ALL lie and we should treat them as the liars and frauds they are?

Bill Clinton lied about his sex life. But you know what, under his management, my salary doubled, the value of my property doubled. Yeah, it had just as much to do with the efforts I made, but hey, you know what, my life was better in 2000 than it was in 1992. But i was one of those right wing assholes who skawked about "subornation of perjury" like that was a real thing.

Dick Cheney and his puppet Bush lied about Iraq. Lied about WMD's. Lied about Katrina. And thousands of people died. But you know what. I was one of those right wingers who used to defend Bush and make excuses for him. At least up until he crashed the economy and my Romney loving boss decided to fire me because I had run up too many medical bills. My mortgage went underwater and my 401K went bust. I wish I could say I was outraged by his incompetence, but only when it started making my life worse did I start caring.

Now we get to Obama's "Lies". Except that they weren't really lies. You have to do handstands to get to lies about Benghazi. and frankly, yeah, it would have been nicer if he said, "95% of you will keep your plan or finally be able to get into one, and 5% of you will be moved into a plan that actually covers something because the Insurance companies won't be allowed to cheat you!" That would have been more accurate.

Oh brother...you prove my point.

D potus does not lie or his lies are no big deal. R potus well that is another story...so thinks the prog...

Try to be just a little bit objective.

D potus does not lie or his lies are no big deal. R potus well that is another story...so thinks the prog...

I am.

Objective to me is, "Who has made my life better, and who has made my life worse".

That's about as objective as you can get.

I am.

Objective to me is, "Who has made my life better, and who has made my life worse".

obama= RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS

life for Americans was better when Repubs ran things

true story

I am.

That is one of the dumbest posts you have ever posted and you have posted so many dumb illogical posts.

If it is good for you, you like and approve it. That is your MOTTO.

Lets see if you can comprehend this....

FDR interned Japanese during WWII, which resulted in some Americans stealing their property and obtaining substantial financial gain. If you were one of those Americans, you would thusly LOVE FDR.

there will be an investigation, but the democrats will boycott it and witnesses won't cooperate.

It's really about time to announce that after 7 congressional investigations and a State Department review, we've really let the ghouls milk Ambassador Stevens enough.

So let me see if I get how this works in "Joe B World"...

The Obama White House hides material that would have shown how they misled the American people about what took place in Benghazi and did so for political reasons six weeks before the election...

Democrats in every investigation do their level best to stonewall the investigation...

And now...as emails obtained through a Freedom of Information lawsuit...emails that the Obama White House classified to hide what they had done...become public and it's revealed just how badly Obama, Clinton, Carney and Rice lied to us...you think that Democrats should boycott this next investigation and refuse to testify? LOL Sure, Joe...TRY that and see how it works out for you!

I know you hate that the truth is FINALLY going to come out...after almost two years "Dude"! but the families of those four men have been waiting far too long for straight answers from this Administration as to what happened to their loved ones and why it happened. If Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton had been honest with us BACK THEN...we wouldn't be going through this now!

[

That is one of the dumbest posts you have ever posted and you have posted so many dumb illogical posts.

If it is good for you, you like and approve it. That is your MOTTO.

Lets see if you can comprehend this....

FDR interned Japanese during WWII, which resulted in some Americans stealing their property and obtaining substantial financial gain. If you were one of those Americans, you would thusly LOVE FDR.

And here was the thing. Most Americans loved FDR. He won landslide victories all four times he ran.

You see, most Americans wanted us to lock up the Japanese Americans. Most Americans wanted to utterly wipe Japan from the face of the Earth.

Most Americans look at Obama, realize what a shitstorm Bush handed him, and see that he's worked very hard to steer us through it.

Which is why he was easily re-elected.

The Obama White House hides material that would have shown how they misled the American people about what took place in Benghazi and did so for political reasons six weeks before the election...

Democrats in every investigation do their level best to stonewall the investigation...

And now...as emails obtained through a Freedom of Information lawsuit...emails that the Obama White House classified to hide what they had done...become public and it's revealed just how badly Obama, Clinton, Carney and Rice lied to us...you think that Democrats should boycott this next investigation and refuse to testify? LOL Sure, Joe...TRY that and see how it works out for you!

I know you hate that the truth is FINALLY going to come out...after almost two years "Dude"! but the families of those four men have been waiting far too long for straight answers from this Administration as to what happened to their loved ones and why it happened. If Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton had been honest with us BACK THEN...we wouldn't be going through this now!

Guy, we don't know anything more today than we knew in 2012.

The GOP had access to the same raw intelligence that the White House had. The CIA was the ones who redacted Al Qaeda from the talking points.

Now, you can keep insisting it was a flying saucer, but sorry, guy, it was really a weather balloon.

This message brought to you by your Space Lords from Zeta Reticuli...

The GOP had access to the same raw intelligence that the White House had. The CIA was the ones who redacted Al Qaeda from the talking points.

Now, you can keep insisting it was a flying saucer, but sorry, guy, it was really a weather balloon.

You're literally insane. We know the WH lied about Benghazi. That was the recently released email.
The only question is why arent you outraged by it.

You're literally insane. We know the WH lied about Benghazi. That was the recently released email.

He's getting paid to look the other way.

You are horribly misinformed.

The GOP had access to ONLY the "raw intelligence" that the White House wanted he GOP to have.

But seeing as you believe all is out in regard to Benghazi....

Answer me this one basic question.....

The military testified that the amount of time required to get to the scene was 12 hours and since the siege ended in 8 or 9 hours, they had no chance of helping. Fair enough. But how did the President know, within the first hour of the siege, that the siege would not last at least 12 hours? Why did h not, at the very least, get the ball rolling and call tem back if the siege ended before they t there?

He's getting paid to look the other way.
He must be getting paid to look like a moron. No one would make himself look so bad voluntarily. It's like Baghdad Bob or Jay Carney.

The rightwing theory that President Obama wanted the Americans in Libya to be killed is as insane as the old truther theory that Bush was responsible for 9/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back