🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New bill would ban conversion therapy for LGBTQ people nationwide

Personal choice is wonderful....

They don't need therapy for being who they wish to be.... ;) We're not iran.

And if they want to choose therapy, you want to take away their choice? Interesting how you only believe in certain choices.

Nope. Its the RWNJ fundie hate groups that want to take away choice.

I'll never understand why phony "christians" think they have the right to attack others, make their lives miserable, try to force them to lie about who and what they are.

MYOB and everyone is happy.

I mind my own business, if an adult wants to take conversion therapy, it's not my business. You have a right as an adult to go to the therapy you want.

See I am okay with choice, you on the other hand are a sanctimonious asshole who believes there way is the only way, your way.

Post #10 - you said adults should be forced to take this phony therapy.

I say, MYOB
No, he did not. Shut up, LN if you can understand others.

JakeStarkey

Actually, yes he did.
In reply to a post that used the word "forced" he answered 'kids no adults yes'. I took him at his word and another poster took it to mean the same that I did.

Last edited:
The people administering conversion therapy should be prosecuted for every minor they attempt to damage.

they probably would be prosecuted lol. gawd forbid if someone decides being gay isn't who they really are. Or gawd forbid if someone is having trouble knowing if they are because they want to be, but society says no it will be a forever and ever back and fourth issue which is now under attack no matter which way someone wants to g . In the end it screws everyone over.

Forum List

Back