New bill would threaten all vaccine exemptions&potentially make Co. a vaccines police state with hom

New Bill Would Threaten ALL Vaccine Exemptions and Potentially Make Colorado a Vaccine Police State with Recommended Home Visits
Your immediate action is needed to help stop a bill that was just introduced on 4/4/2019 and is scheduled for a public hearing Wednesday, April 10th at 1:30 PM in the House Health and Insurance Committee.
New Bill Would Threaten ALL Vaccine Exemptions and Potentially Make Colorado a Vaccine Police State with Recommended Home Visits
-------------------------------------------------------

I just cant speak on this it is time for me to bow out and help fight this AUTHORITARIAN HITLER ASS BS!!

Authoritarianism

Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms. Linz distinguished new forms of authoritarianism from personalistic dictatorships and totalitarian states, taking Francoist Spain as an example.

They should pass it. Individuals do not have the right to put other people's health and lives in jeopardy due to their crazy beliefs. I find it interesting you people complain about the disease that illegals supposedly bring to the country but have no issue with Americans who bring disease to the country.

Your immediate action is needed to help stop a bill that was just introduced on 4/4/2019 and is scheduled for a public hearing Wednesday, April 10th at 1:30 PM in the House Health and Insurance Committee.

I just cant speak on this it is time for me to bow out and help fight this AUTHORITARIAN HITLER ASS BS!!

Authoritarianism

Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms. Linz distinguished new forms of authoritarianism from personalistic dictatorships and totalitarian states, taking Francoist Spain as an example.
statism_ideas.png

The best part once again these dumbasses have no clue these vaccines aren't even tested on humans first or they use Africans.
...And they don’t give two shits about the people these vaccines kill
Vaccines save people. You are spouting nonsense.
Lol
Make vaccination a 100% choice... What would be wrong with that?

Because people around you do not have a choice. You do not have a right to put other people at risk.

The best part once again these dumbasses have no clue these vaccines aren't even tested on humans first or they use Africans.
Lol

Because people around you do not have a choice. You do not have a right to put other people at risk.
Lol
Do you have no right to force people that want nothing to do with vaccinations to put poison in their bodies...

Lol

Lol
Do you have no right to force people that want nothing to do with vaccinations to put poison in their bodies...
Sorry dude, but we do. Public safety.

Lol

Lol
Na, not really
Millions of Americans get no vaccines and are just fine for it

Lol

Lol
Na, not really
Millions of Americans get no vaccines and are just fine for it
Except for the ones that got measles.

Lol

Lol

Yes we do. They do not have the right to put others at risk. If you and they do not like it then they can get out.

Authoritarianism

They should pass it. Individuals do not have the right to put other people's health and lives in jeopardy due to their crazy beliefs. I find it interesting you people complain about the disease that illegals supposedly bring to the country but have no issue with Americans who bring disease to the country.

Vaccinate yourself and your family and you won't have to worry about other people's "crazy beliefs".

Lol

Lol

Yes we do. They do not have the right to put others at risk. If you and they do not like it then they can get out.
Or they could just take their medicine like everyone else and quite with the hysterics.

Authoritarianism

Vaccinate yourself and your family and you won't have to worry about other people's "crazy beliefs".

You do not get to put public health at risk. Vaccinate or go to jail or get out of the country.

Authoritarianism

You do not get to put public health at risk. Vaccinate or go to jail or get out of the country.

People put public health at risk every day. In the mean time, vaccinate yourself and your family and your have nothing to fear. What other people do or do not do is out of your control.

This is why they are attacking Farrakhan. He is not squatting down in the corner, nodding at the White privilege Establishment's questions, saying, "Yaz zir, Mr. Charlie". He is bringing thing to light in the Black community

th
upload_2019-5-14_11-54-44.jpeg

Authoritarianism

The measles vaccination can't be given to a baby. It must wait until the child is older, I think it's 3 or was when I vaccinated my child.

The measles is fatal if a baby is infected with it.

So what you're saying is that it's ok to kill someone else's baby.

Ok but that's not the way things work in the USA.

Authoritarianism

The measles vaccination can't be given to a baby. It must wait until the child is older, I think it's 3 or was when I vaccinated my child.

The measles is fatal if a baby is infected with it.

So what you're saying is that it's ok to kill someone else's baby.

Ok but that's not the way things work in the USA.

The first MMR dose can be given at 12 months and if you do not want your baby getting measles do not take it out in public.

Forum List

Back