New bill would threaten all vaccine exemptions&potentially make Co. a vaccines police state with hom

New Bill Would Threaten ALL Vaccine Exemptions and Potentially Make Colorado a Vaccine Police State with Recommended Home Visits
Your immediate action is needed to help stop a bill that was just introduced on 4/4/2019 and is scheduled for a public hearing Wednesday, April 10th at 1:30 PM in the House Health and Insurance Committee.
New Bill Would Threaten ALL Vaccine Exemptions and Potentially Make Colorado a Vaccine Police State with Recommended Home Visits
-------------------------------------------------------

I just cant speak on this it is time for me to bow out and help fight this AUTHORITARIAN HITLER ASS BS!!

Authoritarianism

Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms. Linz distinguished new forms of authoritarianism from personalistic dictatorships and totalitarian states, taking Francoist Spain as an example.
statism_ideas.png

The best part once again these dumbasses have no clue these vaccines aren't even tested on humans first or they use Africans.
...And they don’t give two shits about the people these vaccines kill
Vaccines save people. You are spouting nonsense.

The best part once again these dumbasses have no clue these vaccines aren't even tested on humans first or they use Africans.[/QUOTE said:
Development of New Vaccines
The general stages of the development cycle of a vaccine are:

• Exploratory stage
  • Pre-clinical stage
  • Clinical development
  • Regulatory review and approval
  • Manufacturing
  • Quality control
Clinical development is a three-phase process. During Phase I, small groups of people receive the trial vaccine. In Phase II, the clinical study is expanded and vaccine is given to people who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended. In Phase III, the vaccine is given to thousands of people and tested for efficacy and safety.

Many vaccines undergo Phase IV formal, ongoing studies after the vaccine is approved and licensed.

Again, I can't post links - the information is from the CDC website.
Vaccines should be a 100% choice, anything else is fucked up
Agreed...and then there is this...
57191792_1206900182807240_3337689467350679552_n.jpg
Lol
Yep,
Political correctness makes progressives fucking hypocrites... Every time

Your immediate action is needed to help stop a bill that was just introduced on 4/4/2019 and is scheduled for a public hearing Wednesday, April 10th at 1:30 PM in the House Health and Insurance Committee.

I just cant speak on this it is time for me to bow out and help fight this AUTHORITARIAN HITLER ASS BS!!

Authoritarianism

Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms. Linz distinguished new forms of authoritarianism from personalistic dictatorships and totalitarian states, taking Francoist Spain as an example.
statism_ideas.png

The best part once again these dumbasses have no clue these vaccines aren't even tested on humans first or they use Africans.
Lol
Make vaccination a 100% choice... What would be wrong with that?

Authoritarianism

statism_ideas.png

Lol
Morons like you.

Authoritarianism

I stopped reading when you brought in hitler.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember this but there was a time when there was no exceptions to vaccinations in America. Not even for religious reasons.

I lived during that time.

My parents were part of the Greatest Generation. Who fought against hitler and Japan in WWII.

One of my uncles died in the Bataan March another Died in Europe. A neighbor who lived next door all my life was in the Navy and shot down enough Japanese planes to earn the title Flying Ace. He was on a ship just outside Pearl Harbor when the attack happened. He saved countless American lives. My dad volunteered for the Korean War and was one of the engineers who designed the first generation of bombs that spewed stuff out of them to inflict more harm on people and he worked on nuclear bombs.

Those people made sure every one of us baby boomers were vaccinated. We were lined up in the school cafeteria or gym and vaccinated. The only people who were exempted were those who could prove they already had the vaccination.

So you're telling me the Greatest Generation who actually did fight hiter were hitler for vaccinating all of us with no exception?

Bite me.

You spit in the faces of the few left alive and all those who are dead now.

Lol
Morons like you.
statism_ideas.png

Lol
Morons like you.
statism_ideas.png
If you conspiracy idiots would get your head outta Alex Jones ass and think for.yourselves we wouldn't have to make it mandatory.

Authoritarianism

I don't know if you're old enough to remember this but there was a time when there was no exceptions to vaccinations in America. Not even for religious reasons.

My parents were part of the Greatest Generation. Who fought against hitler and Japan in WWII.

One of my uncles died in the Bataan March another Died in Europe. A neighbor who lived next door all my life was in the Navy and shot down enough Japanese planes to earn the title Flying Ace. He was on a ship just outside Pearl Harbor when the attack happened. He saved countless American lives. My dad volunteered for the Korean War and was one of the engineers who designed the first generation of bombs that spewed stuff out of them to inflict more harm on people and he worked on nuclear bombs.

Those people made sure every one of us baby boomers were vaccinated. We were lined up in the school cafeteria or gym and vaccinated. The only people who were exempted were those who could prove they already had the vaccination.

So you're telling me the Greatest Generation who actually did fight hiter were hitler for vaccinating all of us with no exception?

Bite me.

That was a people intelligent enough to not have to be told to get vaccinated. They saw the deaths first hand.

A proud antivax flight attendant is in a coma due to measels. This is what it's like. It isn't a mild cold with a rash.

Authoritarianism

statism_ideas.png

Lol

I'll tell you what is wrong with that! You decide not to vaccinate your child because of your high and mighty belief in your rights, and he comes down with the disease. Your child spreads it through contact with my grandson with a depressed immune system, who is undergoing chemo for leukemia, and he dies from your stupidity!

God may have mercy on your soul but I wouldn't! I also don't believe a jury would convict me!

Lol
Morons like you.
statism_ideas.png
If you conspiracy idiots would get your head outta Alex Jones ass and think for.yourselves we wouldn't have to make it mandatory.
Lol
If you have to make it mandatory obviously it is not worth a shit...

Authoritarianism

Bite me.

Lol
Cool story bro, you know what would be really cool... If you kept your vaccinations to yourselves

Lol

I'll tell you what is wrong with that! You decide not to vaccinate your child because of your high and mighty belief in your rights, and he comes down with the disease. Your child spreads it through contact with my grandson with a depressed immune system, who is undergoing chemo for leukemia, and he dies from your stupidity!

God may have mercy on your soul but I wouldn't! I also don't believe a jury would convict me!
Lol
Ok, according to you Vaccine people Vaccines are 100% affective and 100% safe. If you guys get vaccines why should you worry about any disease you speak of?
I don’t believe vaccines are 100% safe nor affective why should my family and I be forced to take vaccines?

Lol

When you're right, you're right.

Lol
Morons like you.
statism_ideas.png
Lol
If you have to make it mandatory obviously it is not worth a shit...
Not so.

If something so obviously in your best interest needs to be made mandatory it just shows how fucking stupid some people can be.

Authoritarianism

Vaccinate your sniveling brats or keep them out of public places.

If Colorado can force people to all become vaccinated then what else can the populace be commanded to do?
A vaccine police state indeed.

There is no reason for mandatory vaccinations, a bunch of pussy whipped control freaks are in favor of them though...

'There is no reason for mandatory vaccinations.' For each classmate whose family doesn't believe in vaccinations, the Russian roulette game is only applicable to each of those. If any of these should succumb to disease, at least the rest of the class can narrow down the epidemiology a bit. If the class only contains one non-complier, that person risks serious social repercussions should they get sick, akin to interrupting the theologian speaking from the pulpit at Easter.

Forum List

Back