🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Bomb Found - Cory Booker

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Reports of a new bomb, the 11th has been found in Florida, addressed to Cory Booker.

He or she must have bought a whole roll of stamps.

Hope they catch the fucker soon.

I heard on the news (no details) that they think the nutjob lives in Florida.

Cory finally can rest easy! He got his bomb! Oh the drama to come! Amazing how they dripped this along so it can stay on the headlines all week long.

Reports of a new bomb, the 11th has been found in Florida, addressed to Cory Booker.
Is there any reporting of the Diseased Illegal Horde that is approaching the US? Seems that this is Rules for Radicals, to divert the issues so the people will vote a different way.

Is there any reporting of the Diseased Illegal Horde that is approaching the US? Seems that this is Rules for Radicals, to divert the issues so the people will vote a different way.

The President should formally address the nation and in the matter of the “caravan” and reacquaint the public with the seriousness of this invasion which earlier generations would have had no trouble percieving. THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT ATTACK ON THE NATION AND LAW! It MUST be stopped.

I would not be surprised if this was done by a foreign entity, to cause chaos and division among us....?

the bomber did not know how to spell Brennan's last name....?

oh and they found a 12th, to james clapper in new york

I would not be surprised if this was done by a foreign entity, to cause chaos and division among us....?

the bomber did not know how to spell Brennan's last name....?

oh and they found a 12th, to james clapper in new york
They won't find the sender until AFTER the midterms and DemonRATS will keep getting the NON EXPLODING bombs up until that time....BOOK IT!!!

Forum List

Back