🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Bomb Found - Cory Booker

I would not be surprised if this was done by a foreign entity, to cause chaos and division among us....?

the bomber did not know how to spell Brennan's last name....?

oh and they found a 12th, to james clapper in new york
And you have just self identified over 90% of the liberal voting block.

I heard on the news (no details) that they think the nutjob lives in Florida.

Good Lord. It could be my neighbor. LOL
Put out a Trump sign on your lawn, Claudette.
Why so she can be attacked by some wacko from the DemonRAT run ANTIFA?.....YOU really do hate conservatives dont you?
No you idiot, so the bomber doesn't get her just in case it's her neighbor.
Isn't that what he said?

Why are they still referring to these as bombs? They aren't bombs.

That's like me calling my scraggly mutt a purebred because she's a dog.

Does it seem a little strange that Schumer and Pelosi haven't gotten theirs, yet? It's kinda like Valentines, at this point.

I would not be surprised if this was done by a foreign entity, to cause chaos and division among us....?

I dunno. It smells like a homegrown, low IQ Trumptard to me.

Does it seem a little strange that Schumer and Pelosi haven't gotten theirs, yet? It's kinda like Valentines, at this point.
They get theirs the day BEFORE election day....so THEY can use it to RANT and keep it FRESH!

Well, Cory's "farticus" moments are about to "explode" before the election.

I dunno. It smells like a homegrown, low IQ Trumptard to me.

There's a pantsload, right there.

Well, Cory's "farticus" moments are about to "explode" before the election.
Rumor has it he likes to partake of men in the mens room. I wonder how mad he would be if the "man" he tried was a s/he man?

Reports of a new bomb, the 11th has been found in Florida, addressed to Cory Booker.
Is there any reporting of the Diseased Illegal Horde that is approaching the US? Seems that this is Rules for Radicals, to divert the issues so the people will vote a different way.

The President should formally address the nation and in the matter of the “caravan” and reacquaint the public with the seriousness of this invasion which earlier generations would have had no trouble percieving. THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT ATTACK ON THE NATION AND LAW! It MUST be stopped.
Our President is pointing to the caravan as being full of terrorists while terrorists in his own party target his political enemies

suspicious-package.jpg

Reports of a new bomb, the 11th has been found in Florida, addressed to Cory Booker.
Is there any reporting of the Diseased Illegal Horde that is approaching the US? Seems that this is Rules for Radicals, to divert the issues so the people will vote a different way.

The President should formally address the nation and in the matter of the “caravan” and reacquaint the public with the seriousness of this invasion which earlier generations would have had no trouble percieving. THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT ATTACK ON THE NATION AND LAW! It MUST be stopped.
Our President is pointing to the caravan as being full of terrorists while terrorists in his own party target his political enemies
They have caught many muzzie down there. Stop lying troll.

Forum List

Back