New Bud Light Brand Ambassador, trans Dylan Mulvaney

Mods moved this thread with a big fail to Food and Wine.

Get a clue. This thread is about the demise of an American brand for delving into politics and social issues.

Goodness grief. Embarrassing.

87503359-13648011-image-a-57_1721320835195.jpg

Mods moved this thread with a big fail to Food and Wine.

Get a clue. This thread is about the demise of an American brand for delving into politics and social issues.

Goodness grief. Embarrassing.

87503359-13648011-image-a-57_1721320835195.jpg
Sales of Bud Light seem to have recovered. Not to where they were a year ago. But not non-existent.
Still see plenty of Bud Light walking out of the stores.....

Proudly not drank a Bud Light since 1984. :)

Sales of Bud Light seem to have recovered. Not to where they were a year ago. But not non-existent.
Still see plenty of Bud Light walking out of the stores.....

Not according to the chart in the post you replied to.

Interesting that Trump called for an end of the boycott in February - there may have been a momentary small increase in sales as a result (and a similar momentary decline in Modelo), based on the chart.

Proudly not drank a Bud Light since 1984. :)

I suspect the boycott continues, and people also moved on and found better beers, like you did long ago.

Not according to the chart in the post you replied to.

Interesting that Trump called for an end of the boycott in February - there may have been a momentary small increase in sales as a result (and a similar momentary decline in Modelo), based on the chart.

I suspect the boycott continues, and people also moved on and found better beers, like you did long ago.
Except in 1984, there were not a whole lot of "better beers". Selection was a LOT smaller back then. :auiqs.jpg:

Except in 1984, there were not a whole lot of "better beers". Selection was a LOT smaller back then. :auiqs.jpg:

What a load of shit.

A lot of beers that were big news in 1984 are no longer made and haven't been brewed for a long time. Classic beers like Stroh's ,Schmidts of Philadelphia, Koehler, Carling and many others have been lost to history since then.

What a load of shit.

A lot of beers that were big news in 1984 are no longer made and haven't been brewed for a long time. Classic beers like Stroh's ,Schmidts of Philadelphia, Koehler, Carling and many others have been lost to history since then.
Are you denying the selection of beers wasn't smaller in 1984? Cause if you are, you were born after the 80's. :)

Are you denying the selection of beers wasn't smaller in 1984? Cause if you are, you were born after the 80's. :)

I was born in the 1950's, and I know that lots of smaller, regional breweries we had back then disappeared. The big breweries may be offering more selections each nowadays, but I don't think that means more beers overall.

Forum List

Back