New Conservative Womens Minister voted against protection for women seeking abortions

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

You really couldnt make this shit up. This freak is unlikely to be a champion of womens rights. She has an appalling voting record and it strips away Sunaks thin veneer of respectibility.

There are still no adults in the room. Women will never progress under conservatives.

You really couldnt make this shit up. This freak is unlikely to be a champion of womens rights. She has an appalling voting record and it strips away Sunaks thin veneer of respectibility.

There are still no adults in the room. Women will never progress under conservatives.
Thats for sure, a woman's place is doing housework.

We have a saying that one's freedom ends where one's neighbor's nose begoms, but freedom is endless if you can avoid hitting someone else. Not all strikes are with the fist, though because lies are like fists, and bearing false witness is so terrible, God's tablet Moses brought down from the mountain lists it as one of the ten don't do suggestions for a long and happy life amongst contemporaries..

We have a saying that one's freedom ends where one's neighbor's nose begoms, but freedom is endless if you can avoid hitting someone else. Not all strikes are with the fist, though because lies are like fists, and bearing false witness is so terrible, God's tablet Moses brought down from the mountain lists it as one of the ten don't do suggestions for a long and happy life amongst contemporaries..
I have no idea what point you are making.

Not all strikes are with the fist, though because lies are like fists, and bearing false witness is so terrible
-----------------------------------------

like bannon and all the maga people.

So she basically thinks the law was detailed enough?
Why do pathetic partisans never care about the details? Do you fucking cucks EVER react in a sane manner? Or is it always knee jerk?

So she basically thinks the law was detailed enough?
Why do pathetic partisans never care about the details? Do you fucking cucks EVER react in a sane manner? Or is it always knee jerk?
Her position would be fine if she was just a woman. What has got people riled is that she is the Minister who is supposed to make everything as good as she can for women. She is the woman who we would expect to be the first to support it. The main problem is that she has been given the job of 'Women's Minister' just like the new Equalities Minister
Keni Badenoch who has been noted in the past for being anti trans and is now putting on hold making conversion therapy illegal. We expect people in those sort of jobs to have a feeling for the people they are supposed to be looking after. Instead we can see by the kind of people being given these jobs the kind of Government the Tories are making.

Her position would be fine if she was just a woman. What has got people riled is that she is the Minister who is supposed to make everything as good as she can for women. She is the woman who we would expect to be the first to support it. The main problem is that she has been given the job of 'Women's Minister' just like the new Equalities Minister
Keni Badenoch who has been noted in the past for being anti trans and is now putting on hold making conversion therapy illegal. We expect people in those sort of jobs to have a feeling for the people they are supposed to be looking after. Instead we can see by the kind of people being given these jobs the kind of Government the Tories are making.

You obviously didnt understand my point.

True.

In the US conservatives have successfully taken rights away from women.

True.

In the US conservatives have successfully taken rights away from women.
Yes, I can see something like that happening here as well but in a different way. In the US you had people encouraged to think a different way, make protests and so on. Certainly in Scotland the protesters outside where women are going for abortion seem to always be retired people from Texas! It could get worse but so far we do not seem to have a lot of our own people wanting these rights taken away and conversion therapy comes from the US as well. So what seems to be happening here is that the Conservatives are slyly intending on taking away rights and doing it by giving the jobs of looking after rights to people who do not agree with these rights. It will be up to the UK to find a way to fight back.

Well, my fingers were off on one word "begoms" should have been "begins."
My sincerest apologies. The rest would take a pretty well-versed biblical scholar of which there aren't many. Again, I'm sorry, because you're otherwise, a rather bright man.
It wasnt the mispell. I do that several times a day. I just dont know what point you are making.

Forum List

Back