New Conservative Womens Minister voted against protection for women seeking abortions

You really couldnt make this shit up. This freak is unlikely to be a champion of womens rights. She has an appalling voting record and it strips away Sunaks thin veneer of respectibility.

There are still no adults in the room. Women will never progress under conservatives.

She question's "protective zones" that are usually blocks wide and stifle free speech.

Of course subjects like you aren't guaranteed that under the Commonwealth.

Oh I did understand your point. I tried to explain to you why people do not look at this in the way you think they should.
No you didnt. If read her reasoning, it could be an attack on women as well.
As i said, you people need to stop knee jerking. Its ignorant.

No you didnt. If read her reasoning, it could be an attack on women as well.
As i said, you people need to stop knee jerking. Its ignorant.
You need to make yourself clear then. Anyone can name call especially the knee jerkers and the ignorant.

You really couldnt make this shit up. This freak is unlikely to be a champion of womens rights. She has an appalling voting record and it strips away Sunaks thin veneer of respectibility.

There are still no adults in the room. Women will never progress under conservatives.
Why does she need to vote for protection when these lazy women don't use it in the first place??

It wasnt the mispell. I do that several times a day. I just dont know what point you are making.
I'm not surprised. I reread your OP, and the problem I failed to notice the first reading is that you somewhat marginalized a scholarly Christian believer in no uncertain terms. In understandable communication efforts, marginalization of a person as more of an object than a human being can bring confusion to your nonconforming readers. I can't broach what fixes the dozen or more crazymakers of communications. If that makes further less sense to you, I highly recommend two things that will help you: (1) a good speedreading course and (2) communications 101 in an accredited university.

Forum List

Back